Sid Meier's Random Music Talk CIV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Haha. I wanted the power glove so bad but instead I received the U Force motion detection screen that year. In retrospect both peripherals were horrible and years away from being actually beneficial to gaming.

Glad it topped Run The Jewels, which for me might be the most overrated thing I heard last year. Mentioned by the same number of critics, but with an overwhelming point differential.

I also have never heard of Sturgill Simpson, ever. I don't know who Angel Olson is, but the name sounds familiar.

Surprisingly high showing by Ex Hex, and a welcome one.

I'm afraid to see how far I'll have to scroll down to find Shuttlecock.

It's in the absolute perfect spot for you of all people.

Wow. Their previous worst showing was for No Line, and even that made it to #32, 280 points on 26 mentions. This time they have like half of both.

:sad:

Still beat Lykke Li, oddly enough. Maybe she was penalized for collaborating with the evil empire.

Actually, Shuttlecock beat some other acts I'm surprised to see so low: Warpaint, The Black Keys, Damon Albarn (actually not surprised there, that album was boring as fuck), Malkmus.

Biggest disappointment is seeing Prince all the way at 141. Thought he was making a huge comeback last year, and that album is way better than it's being given credit for. Maybe he should have disappeared for 15 years like D'Angelo.

What stuck out to me as especially ludicrous, was the relatively high placing Sucker received.

I do, but there was nothing about that album that was remotely special. Meanwhile, True Romance (which Pitchfork didn't even put on their 2013 list, despite it getting a BNM) came in at #71.

who knows how to slow down a gif?
like this?
bowie_zpshmb8tyty.gif

(or if you'd rather see the individual frames, they're here: Bowie Photos by khanada | Photobucket

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom