Sicy....we need to talk...I...um...need to tell you something...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by NicaMom:
notiti is a SHE?

Yes, notiti is a girl, and oh what a girl!
wink.gif
But Juan's deceptions have caused Sicy to swear off men, at least temporarily.

------------------
Remember the goul.

Shake n' bake
Do whatever it takes

Originally posted by Calluna:
Yes, notiti is a girl, and oh what a girl!
wink.gif
But Juan's deceptions have caused Sicy to swear off men, at least temporarily.

LMAO, good luck Sicy!!
wink.gif

------------------
"Were one but we're not the same... some us like the POP LOOK!" - ME!

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

the only good thing that came from swallow-boy was his first name. i am reminded of my great brother jonny greenwood.

jonny, i thought i was going out with sg? whatever happened?

*ps dont f*ck the dog on this hooter girl, you got me? treat her good or i will end you.

------------------
-deathbear

Originally posted by notiti:
Well hell if Sicy's up for grab's I'll take her. Nothing like an angry Sicilain lady.
For Sicy I compose this sonet of love.

Oh Sicy oh
I know that others may have decided to go
But will you come with me
To the place where the doggies dance in rows?
I too have seen the beetles
I have heard the chicken song
Come with me Sicy
How could this love be wrong?

YEAH!!! TAKE HER UP ON IT, SICY!!!

------------------
Remember the goul.

Shake n' bake
Do whatever it takes

Um LMAO.

Buh bye Johnny... hello Notiti.

* Grabs drumset on the way out.

-------------------
Notiti's kick ass.

Originally posted by Deathbear's Fly Girl:
Hooter girls are people too. ?
That's very Christian of you. You are taking this well, and I am proud of you. Come over to my place for some girlie love if you get bored.

Aww Juan! What happened???

Cooks more naked eggs and does 12 lap dances to cheer up Juan.

* winks at Klod

Well I just think that we don't need to be serious. I like her a lot, and she's a great person...but we are just at different places in life and I don't think it would be good for me to be serious with her.

Yeah I feel bad, because she really likes me. Her friends tell me she won't shut up about me, but I think I need to tell her sometime. I still want to be friends though, since she's like my only girl-friend.

Somebody Slap This GUY!!!
wink.gif

Johnny, you are going to break it off with a HOOTERS chick???

My oh my, what have I taught you-be the pig-USE HER!!!!!!!!!!!!

(good luck to ya dude)

Originally posted by z edge:
Somebody Slap This GUY!!!
wink.gif

Johnny, you are going to break it off with a HOOTERS chick???

My oh my, what have I taught you-be the pig-USE HER!!!!!!!!!!!!

(good luck to ya dude)

I know it makes absolutely no sense, but I won't use her. That's just not right, I need to be honest with her. But she's so hot it's killing me to do so.
mad.gif

Originally posted by Johnny Swallow:
I know it makes absolutely no sense, but I won't use her. That's just not right, I need to be honest with her. But she's so hot it's killing me to do so.
mad.gif

You say it's just not right, but what if all she really wants is SEXSEXSEX.

Remember, women are tricky, especially them really hot ones. They will tell you one thing to throw you off, then when you react accordingly to it thats when they start controlling you.
eek.gif

Originally posted by Deathbear's Fly Girl:
My my z edge... troubles with women for you?

yeah, they make such a fuss about me it is just disgusting. There is enough of me to go around, but they just don't understand that every girl gets her turn then go back to the end of the line
confused.gif

Well I just think that we don't need to be serious. I like her a lot, and she's a great person...but we are just at different places in life and I don't think it would be good for me to be serious with her.

that's too bad. what a pity.
but if isn't working out for you two, it's better to get out now, i suppose...

[This message has been edited by U2girl (edited 10-10-2001).]

It's not a pity really, it's just being sensible. I really like her and want to have her as a good friend, but I don't want to lead her on.

It's not a pity really, it's just being sensible. I really like her and want to have her as a good friend, but I don't want to lead her on.

no no, not pity in that sense.

i mean it's a pity it has to be this way...you know, that it has to end.
frown.gif

I'm confused here... Didn't you just go out with this girl for the first time a week ago? I can understand if the attraction just isn't there on your part, but you talk as if you've been dating for a few months and it's just not working.

You already have the physical attraction - so it sounds like you aren't attracted to other areas. But those "other areas" are far more difficult to learn. That is, we see a person and can immediately be attracted to them (or not). However, it often takes some time to be attracted to a person's mind, humor, laugh, artistic nature, etc. And from what I've seen in this forum, you haven't given yourself that time yet.

Clearly you should do what you think is best, but it sounds like you are moving a bit too fast here. That is, running before there is anything to run from....

Well doctorwho, really it comes down to one issue. She's not at the same place as me when it comes to her spiritual life. It's not that I think I'm better than her or anything, it's just that it's a high priority of mine and it's not a priority of hers. I just know that it would not be good for my walk with God to get serious with a girl that is not going the same direction as me. You see what I mean?

Well doctorwho, really it comes down to one issue. She's not at the same place as me when it comes to her spiritual life. It's not that I think I'm better than her or anything, it's just that it's a high priority of mine and it's not a priority of hers. I just know that it would not be good for my walk with God to get serious with a girl that is not going the same direction as me. You see what I mean?

If I may; before your walk with God began, were you walking with God? Is it not the goal of a solid christain to try and enlighten others of your joy. I would suggest that people can change their beliefs, and maybe YOU are part of God's plan to introduce her to his salvation.

Originally posted by z edge:
If I may; before your walk with God began, were you walking with God? Is it not the goal of a solid christain to try and enlighten others of your joy. I would suggest that people can change their beliefs, and maybe YOU are part of God's plan to introduce her to his salvation.

I agree 100%. I am not saying that I won't have her in my life since she's not as christian as me, I just mean that a BF/GF relationship right now wouldn't work. I'd love to be a good influence on her as a friend.

I agree 100%. I am not saying that I won't have her in my life since she's not as christian as me, I just mean that a BF/GF relationship right now wouldn't work. I'd love to be a good influence on her as a friend.

*Diemen's respect for Johnny goes up a notch*

Back
Top Bottom