Shuttlecock XXXII: I know it was you, Bono. You broke my heart.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a Hardees on campus, and it's pretty hard to justify wanting to eat there.

There's also a steakhouse here called Ruth's Chris Steakhouse, and it pisses me off, too. Does Chris belong to Ruth? Does Ruth own a steakhouse that serves Chris steaks?

JESUS GOD, PEOPLE. LAY OFF THE APOSTROPHES.

There's also a steakhouse here called Ruth's Chris Steakhouse, and it pisses me off, too. Does Chris belong to Ruth? Does Ruth own a steakhouse that serves Chris steaks?

JESUS GOD, PEOPLE. LAY OFF THE APOSTROPHES.

Ruth's Chris is a chain. I ate there in Vegas. They put butter on your steak, which I didn't like. So I SENT THAT SHIT BACK.

Ruth's Chris is bullshit. So's Sam Seltzer. Don Shula, however, doesn't joke around.

Does the butter explain the apostrophe?

Mikal and I could tell you about the glories of Kroll's hamburgers, where the burgers have patties of butter in them. They're really little meals from heaven.

I might need to demand we take a detour to have some when I'm home later this month.

Apparently someone named Ruth opened her own franchise of a place called Chris Steakhouse, and then his went away and her's stuck around, or so I understood from a few seconds of reading about the name online. We also apparently have two of those here, which I've never seen before.

After Harold and Kumar, I've made it a life goal to eat at a White Castle at some point in my life.

My goals aim for the sky, guys.

The amount of times I've been coerced into making late night trips to Steak n' Shake in the last year or so is disheartening. The frisco melt never fails.

Also, Dwight Howard regularly shows up there after home games.

After Harold and Kumar, I've made it a life goal to eat at a White Castle at some point in my life.

My goals aim for the sky, guys.

i believe after i went to white castle last september i said something on facebook about having been there, and a bunch of my friends replied saying they had no idea it was real and thought it was just in the movie.

i had no fucking idea what they were talking about.

i'm so cool.

White Castle is like drinking way too much in that you wake up the next morning and are all "That's the last fucking time I do that.". But you do it again anyway.

I'm not saying Steak and Shake was bad, mind you, just not as epic as it was made out to be. I'd imagine if Burger King was the best burger I was exposed to then I'd love me some Steak 'n Shake too.

I've never been to Steak N Shake or White Castle. I went to In n Out on my first trip to California but don't remember what I thought of it.

Also, I worked at Arby's for a summer in college, but have not eaten there since having the worst food poisoning of my LIFE one night 12 years ago after eating there.

Good god, I thought I was dying.

It was the worst job. I could not get the stink of Arby's off me, no matter how hard I scrubbed.

The amount of times I've been coerced into making late night trips to Steak n' Shake in the last year or so is disheartening. The frisco melt never fails.

Also, Dwight Howard regularly shows up there after home games.

There's a small chain in LA called "Shakey's" and the first time I went there, I was told on the way that Cuba Gooding Jr. likes to eat there. We get there, eat, go to leave, and bingo, Cuba is on the way in as we leave. I could not stop laughing.

It was the worst job. I could not get the stink of Arby's off me, no matter how hard I scrubbed.

Doesn't Arby's cover Silkwood showers for their employees?

that's the only thing i ever got there. if i'd been in an accident and needed a blood transfusion on the way home they'd have to have found some of that frisco sauce to keep me alive.

It's heavenly.

There's no White Castle in my area, as far as I know, but there is a Big Boy's. All of my knowledge of Big Boy is carried over from the first 10 minutes of the first Austin Powers.

There's a small chain in LA called "Shakey's" and the first time I went there, I was told on the way that Cuba Gooding Jr. likes to eat there. We get there, eat, go to leave, and bingo, Cuba is on the way in as we leave. I could not stop laughing.

You got to see the star of Snow Dogs?!?!

I'll never [EDIT: forget] openly mocking Chris Tucker at a Magic game and him shooting me the most piercing glare ever. It was surreal.

That fucking place was talked up so much to me when I moved to the Midwest, and I was completely disappointed.

Then again, I like White Castle so I probably shouldn't talk.

I've been trying to get LeMel to go to Steak N' Shake and he won't do it. I'm not a huge fan of burgers, but I frikkin love those little fries.

I'm not saying Steak and Shake was bad, mind you, just not as epic as it was made out to be. I'd imagine if Burger King was the best burger I was exposed to then I'd love me some Steak 'n Shake too.

given that every time i go through lax on the way to the usa i make a point of getting some in-n-out, in theory i should be setting myself up for disappointment for everything after that.

given that every time i go through lax on the way to the usa i make a point of getting some in-n-out, in theory i should be setting myself up for disappointment for everything after that.

As chains go, yeah, just about everything else is a step down.

Trashley, it's his loss.

I forgot to type the word "forget." My mind escapes me sometimes, and also enjoys irony.

Next time, I'll remember my gom jabbar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom