Shuttlecock XXX: Now With More Labor Inducing Sex Talk

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Without even watching it, I'm guessing it's House related, based on "it's not lupus" in the title.

i am gay for the Olympics, winter and summer. i am gay for the ladies figure skating because the manufactured drama is so insane and ready for prime-time that i eat it up like candy. i am also gay for all the skiing and the sledding. i'm gay for it all, and i get all tingly whenever i hear the Olympic theme song played, which i think should be renamed the Michael-Phelps-Has-14-Gold-Medals Anthem.

and just because i can ....

michael_phelps300.jpg

ignore the goofy face and oddly shaped mouth that can only sound out vaguely human noises, and appreciate the art below.

i am also, however, an idiot because i just posted twice in FYM. :doh:

I tried curling once - my parents had joined a league for a while. It was a lot harder than I expected.

I used to follow figure skating pretty religiously, but honestly have no idea who the top skaters are these days, either men's or women's. I miss Michelle Kwan, I will say that. She was my favorite.

someone please stop me before i post in there again.

there was just a too-good-to-be-true political sex scandal involving a (surprise!) deeply homophobic, family values politician in Ireland, so of course i had to let everyone know about that.

Irvine, you're one of the more intelligent and thoughtful and funny posters I've seen on the site. There's no reason for you the post in FYM. It's full of narrow-minded, argumentative, and the ignominious people that only like riling people up into arguing against them because they see themselves as greater than anyone else. There's no reason to post there, at all. I've done it once or twice, but I probably shouldn't have.

I agree with Carlos agreeing with Scumbo agreeing with YLB. And that makes me a hypocrite because I too cannot help myself and post in there too much.

When "hella" was "popular", I heard many a Utahn actually say "hecka". I laughed every time. At them, not with them.

That's stunning, yet kind of predictable. I have a feeling that I would not fit in amongst the Utahians.

I've found that any word that could be replaced with a swear word has lost all meaning for me. I can't say "heck," "darn," "butt," or "poop" anymore without feeling like I'm talking to a little kid.

i can't think of a single occasion where i've self censored myself in years, even on air on the uni radio station. at the same time, i have noticed i now pick and choose when i swear more, so that it has more emphasis.

Irvine, you're one of the more intelligent and thoughtful and funny posters I've seen on the site. There's no reason for you the post in FYM. It's full of narrow-minded, argumentative, and the ignominious people that only like riling people up into arguing against them because they see themselves as greater than anyone else. There's no reason to post there, at all. I've done it once or twice, but I probably shouldn't have.

I agree with LeMac.

I agree with both.

I agree with Carlos agreeing with Scumbo agreeing with YLB. And that makes me a hypocrite because I too cannot help myself and post in there too much.

i suppose i agree with all of you.

and thank you for the kind words, LMP. :) back at you.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom