Shuttlecock XXVIII: Presents Boner's 100% Natural Good-Time Family Band Solution

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
One of my favorite lines by Charlie is the episode where the Israeli guy buys the lot next door.

"Israel's just gotten too dangerous, you know, with everything that's happening there."
"Oh yeah, with that whole tsunami thing and the Superdome."

I started a paper at midnight last night. Five pages, five hours, one tired me.

If you close out of the piano and delete the track, you could open up a new track and add in loops/songs and stuff. It took me forever to get rid of that piano, too.

fuck no! it took me forever to work out how to switch from the piano to the church organ. now i can make wherever i take my laptop sound like a ballpark if i want.

Yeah, my best was 2000 words in four hours because I was going on a Memorial Day vacation. I aced that one too.

I always feel like I'm not going to have enough, but end up exceeding the minimum with ease.

Yeah, my best was 2000 words in four hours because I was going on a Memorial Day vacation. I aced that one too.

I always feel like I'm not going to have enough, but end up exceeding the minimum with ease.

the only time i've ever come up tragically short of the word count (outside of the allowed +/-10%) saw the best mark i managed at UNI. i love it when tutors pay attention to what you've said ahead of making you dick around until you hit a magical number.

I going to make a crazy assumption that you haven't watched it yet?

No, but I actually don't think I've seen any of the material on the DVD previously. That was one of the few things I never purchased back in the day.

I'm a bad fan.

the only time i've ever come up tragically short of the word count (outside of the allowed +/-10%) saw the best mark i managed at UNI. i love it when tutors pay attention to what you've said ahead of making you dick around until you hit a magical number.

That's awesome. Yeah, it really is satisfying when people have their priorities in order.

No, but I actually don't think I've seen any of the material on the DVD previously. That was one of the few things I never purchased back in the day.

I'm a bad fan.

:tsk: shame on you... You might sort of enjoy it then, the making of is kind of interesting, I have it on VHS from years ago and it was released as a bonus on the Slane DVD as well so at this point I'm kind of pissed that they are considering this as material for a "collectors edition"...

i just hope the Achtung Baby remaster has like 5 bonus disks and 8 DVD's. i would literally spend $500 on the thing.....or just download illegally....:wink:

i'm hoping for a 3rd leg show on DVD. it would also be interesting to see if there are any other unreleased tracks.....like the ones that made it half way between the Salome Outtakes and the album. maybe there's a more complete version of Heaven And Hell.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom