Shuttlecock XX - Laz Is All You Have Left

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
fuck yeah do you feel loved is awesome. the fuzzy atonal guitar riff is one of my favourite parts of that whole album.

Okay, the ticklings of concert excitement are springing.

Also, I'm thrilled I got an Air BnB only a half mile from the arena.

And I will FINALLY plan ahead and have snacks for after I get back to my room. I am always absolutely starving after a U2 show.

All the activity, and I'm usually keeping some anxiety at bay all day, so my eating schedule is always fucked up on a Big Concert day.

Thank fuck Martha had pretzels in her car after San Diego last year.

Okay, the ticklings of concert excitement are springing.

Also, I'm thrilled I got an Air BnB only a half mile from the arena.

And I will FINALLY plan ahead and have snacks for after I get back to my room. I am always absolutely starving after a U2 show.

All the activity, and I'm usually keeping some anxiety at bay all day, so my eating schedule is always fucked up on a Big Concert day.

Thank fuck Martha had pretzels in her car after San Diego last year.
Ya know, they have restaurants that are open past 11 now.

I would go with Gene first. I like Louise, but I hate Kristen Schaal's voice. Bob's Burgers is the only thing I can tolerate it in.

I very nearly made a last minute Tulsa purchase, but the idea of calling out of work with no notice, driving for 4-5 hours through a thunderstorm first thing tomorrow, seeing the concert, and then immediately driving back through the night thunderstorm for 4-5 hours reminded me of how old I am. Couldn't do it. :huh:

I very nearly made a last minute Tulsa purchase, but the idea of calling out of work with no notice, driving for 4-5 hours through a thunderstorm first thing tomorrow, seeing the concert, and then immediately driving back through the night thunderstorm for 4-5 hours reminded me of how old I am. Couldn't do it. :huh:

Good to see you Mofo!

I've been checking for possible Vegas U2 tickets but that's what I would be facing too if I went to a Vegas show, driving 5 hours each way by myself. All of my U2 friends live out of state now.

I drove to Phoenix for I+E in 2015 and I'm not sure I'm up for it again, especially going alone, and especially now that the setlists aren't sounding too promising.

Still, I had to miss JT30 and who knows if this will be the last tour....

The Tulsa World has a cool article today about the last time U2 played there...in 1983! (I would link but I’m on my phone.) The article is on the front page and takes a fun trip down nostalgia lane.

I’ll be driving to Vegas next weekend, but i think 5 hours on a weekend is doable. If I can share something personal...

My best friend was planning to go with me, but she is needing a double mastectomy and reconstruction, and we aren’t sure when her surgery/surgeries will be. She is only 29. It is not full-blown cancer yet, but it is very close. We have been to a couple of U2 shows together. Hoping we can make it to this Vegas show before her surgery and her move back to the east coast this summer.

Also, Do You Feel Loved fucking slaps.

I'm sorry about your friend, that's really rough. Hope she can make it to the show with you.

Also, "fucking slaps" is my new favorite expression.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom