Shuttlecock X: Cobbler gets on stage and forces U2 into a medley of Outkast covers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Are people sure they soundchecked The Fly and not, you know, played the intermission remix instead?

Oh - maybe I had that wrong then.... maybe it was just the remix they were playing???

By a total miracle, I found a GA for below face value on Stubhub for tonight. Going to pick my ticket up now. I plan on arriving at MSG about an hour before the show. That should be fine for a good place, right? I don't need to smell Adam's sweat to be happy, and I'm pretty tall.

Be careful. U2 is going to blow the roof off of MSG with their electrifying rock and roll sounds. New York beware.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Ticket picked up now. This is possibly the most seamless U2 ticket I've ever bought.

I predict Seconds as a tribute to Obama and the Iran nuclear deal.

Mia and I are on the rail by the e-stage. We got here at 4, so that's great considering.

As we were walking in, the woman who ran today's line, was sitting on the side under a sign that read "Line for Sunday U2". So....yeah.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using U2 Interference mobile app

Oh HO! Scuttlebutt had it that no one who was in today's line would be able to get in tomorrow's. Oh HO.

Hi to Mia!

Just got in, and honestly can't understand why people would line up for 12 hours. The view is great from anywhere in the GA.

Damn, now I'm all the way in front, Adam's side. Will come by to the e-stage area after the encore and try to catch you at the end.

I have a feeling tonight's show is going to be a sexplosion of awesomeness volcanoisque proportions. Babies are going to be made tonight.

Shuttlecock X: Cobbler gets on stage and forces U2 into a medley of Outkast c...

I think the bass techie just played Alanis' Hand in my Pocket here.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom