Shuttlecock! Part XI - We've got that swing of confidence

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, hahahahahahahahaah.... This from the dude who's flying cross country to see a 15 minute show, or who thought he was:

:crack:

At least the scarf is practical. I'm talking about all those PLEBAns who measure fandom by how many overpriced tshirts they own. :love:

Ha! When I was in New York, I went to Saks and bought an overpriced Edun shirt - I wanted to buy some momento of my trip, and it's a really cool shirt that I wear a lot and always get comments on, so it was a worthy overpriced shirt.

I get this feeling after reading about these crazies that Shuttlecock themselves would enjoy this thread.

that's fuc-king (red)undant.

I own like, four of those :shifty:

:crack:

Ha! When I was in New York, I went to Saks and bought an overpriced Edun shirt - I wanted to buy some momento of my trip, and it's a really cool shirt that I wear a lot and always get comments on, so it was a worthy overpriced shirt.

Well, if you wear them a lot, go nuts. I wear my Gap (Red) ones all the time. :drool:

I actually was at a church function a couple weeks ago when my friend's friend came in and had one on. I had to ask if she liked what it said, or if she was a huge nerd.. :lol: She said a bit of both.

I do have the Inspi(RED) Gap shirt that I've been wearing since whenever the hell they came out with them. And then last fall, when Starbucks announced its (RED) campaign participation, everyone was all "oh my god, where did you get that shirt? It's so appropriate!"

I was all, "..... you think?"

No, no, no. I have nothing against an overpriced shirts here and there. Lord knows I have more overpriced purses than should be allowed. Who was it that had no job but was buying edun shirts like crazy??

I am also guilty of owning not one but two pairs of overpriced sunglasses. Neither pair looks like anything Boner has owned though.

No, no, no. I have nothing against an overpriced shirts here and there. Lord knows I have more overpriced purses than should be allowed. Who was it that had no job but was buying edun shirts like crazy??

I felt like I should put in a disclaimer in the middle of all my bitchiness to acknowledge that I'm on the minor end of the crazy scale. ;)

I didn't mean to imply you guys were lumping anyone who bought the stuff into the same bucket. :)

Oh, now she's her own special brand of crazy.

this

Do I stay up and watch Letterman?

Yes, I will not be the only sleep deprived cock crazy girl at work tomorrow. And all week.

You've only got another hour. I've got 12 minutes. :hyper:

Yeah, we're the minor end of the crazy scale but hell, any one of us who posts here is crazy just for being here in the first place.

Do I stay up and watch Letterman?

Well, it's not like there won't be five threads with YouTube videos and downloads of the U2-bits first thing in the morning. ;)

So my iTunes preorder is available to download. I pre-ordered for the bonus tracks, just found out what they were going to be (NLOTH 2 and GOYB Crookshanks remix) ... was about to go and cancel my preorder, and just got an email saying it was ready for download.

Oh well!

And I'm not going to listen to the download tonight. I've come this far, I can wait until tomorrow morning to listen to the CD version in my CD player.

It's automatically downloading ... I have to admit, I got a little thrill seeing the song titles in my iTunes. :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom