Shuttlecock! Part IV - I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Cock Crazy Tonight

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
what about unibrow? Where's the Oasis kid?

061124-noel.jpg

I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight. IGCIIDGCT. Honestly, I want to know what's going on in their brain when they decide on a song title as bad as that one. Were they high or something??? And I thought LAPOE was bad.

I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight. IGCIIDGCT. Honestly, I want to know what's going on in their brain when they decide on a song title as bad as that one. Were they high or something??? And I thought LAPOE was bad.

That's a legit complaint. The titles to these songs are atrocious.

I wonder if Bono wasn't on drugs earlier in their career. How can we account for the steep drop off in his lyrics writing skills?

STOP BEING SOOO-OOO NEGATIVE ZOOTS!!!!11!!! :cry:

I asked this before but did anyone else think of the "I Feel Like Chicken Tonight" jingle when they originaly heard this song title?

Boner needs to learn that the song title doesn't always need to be the big line in the chorus (only recent example I can think of where it isn't is Original of the Shuttle). I don't have a major problem with the "crazy" line itself, just its use as a title.

Did anyone see the Oasis album rankings from Number One Fan? No album gets below an 8 out of 10.

It's a hilarious read of unbelievable hyperbole, believe me.

GAF ain't gonna like that comparison.

He may drink like a hooligan, but he's got some good taste.

His interference name alone brings his overall taste into question. That being said, the comparison was less about their musical tastes and more about their posting style, proclivity for being not so sober, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom