shoveling snow sucks ass

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JOFO

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
the northeast u.s. got hit with a snowstorm today and it sucks. 8 inches of snow, power outages, car wreckes everywhere, people breakin their backs shoveling......:grumpy:

and the weatherman puts up a shot of sunny florida saying "this is what it's like in florida right now!!"
:censored: you fartknocker.

I'm curling up with some beers and dr. zeuss' "how the grinch stole christmas".:angry:

Ridgewood is a nice place in the snow though...with the downtown street and the train station and the park. Makes you feel like you are in a movie.

It will all melt in three days.

zonelistener said:
Ridgewood is a nice place in the snow though...with the downtown street and the train station and the park. Makes you feel like you are in a movie.

It will all melt in three days.

actually I don't live there anymore.....but thanks for the nice thoughts.:sexywink:

I actually wish I lived where you are.

Call me crazy, but I love snow. My favorite season is winter.

We've gotten a few sprouts of snow here and there within the last couple of months-not much, only a couple inches at most.

We just got some snow yesterday.

Course, tomorrow it's gonna get to 38 degrees, so it'll start melting...grrr...

It's done that every time we've gotten snow within the last couple of months. For cripes' sake, we're getting into December now. Can't we get snow and have it stay around for a few months, like it's supposed to?

Angela

I'm sick of snow...but Dad does all of the shovelin' and has a snow blower, so I never have to worry 'bout snow removal!

You should consider yourself lucky. :grumpy:
I live in South Texas and it's never snowed here during my lifetime. It's summer all year around :no: I hate summer.
Luckily I'm going to Colorado to visit my mom in a week so I can get some snow and coldness

Shoveling Show. that's one thing I DONT miss!!! Snow is nice to see once in a while but I dont wanna live in it again if I can help it.

Back
Top Bottom