shadows and tall trees chap 1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

englishmuffin

Babyface
this is something i thought i'd try if u guys dont like it let me know!!!!

Nicole, Mariah, Katrina and Monique grabbed each others hands as they sat at Nicole’s dining room table. The lights were off and one single candle was lit in the middle of the table. “You guys make me feel warm and fuzzy inside” Monique said smiling. Katrina laughed. “I guess were friendly friend sisters now huh?” she said. “Yup” said Mariah. “And tomorrow we start our new lives at Mount Temple” Nicole said.
Nicole, Mariah, Katrina, and Monique had known each other since about the fourth grade they’d always been together. Last year they were home schooled, which they hated, so in all fairness there parents let them decide where thy wanted to go to school next. Mount Temple sounded good to them.
Even though they were they same obviously they were different from each other. Monique came up with nifty fun unusual ideas and couldn’t give an aardvark weather people liked her or not. But she wasn’t rude or stuck up she was like ‘hey life is short make the best of it and be random while doing so’. She was usually dying here hair different colors, this weeks was red and black. She was artsy and knew slang which made her sound street smart. She had beautiful hazel eyes.
Katrina could melt your heart in a second. She was so adorable with out even trying!!! She was a bit of a loner but she valued the friends she had dearly. She was smart to tell if a person was real or fake. Katrina was probably the smartest of the four; she was never making stupid or regrettable decisions. She had brown short straight hair that hung in front of her face and dark innocent brown eyes. Katrina was also very ticklish, which made guys want to poke her stomach a lot because the liked the cute little squeal she made.
Mariah was sarcastic and funny and was never bored, she was always making something. She was a bit of a confused unsure person which made her a confusing person to know but no doubt she was very very smart for a girl of 15.she knew what to say and what not to say and when and how to say it. Probably because she was a bit of a perfectionist she loved to be outside. She had shoulder length wavy light brown hair and round hazel eyes. She had asthma which made her venerable to more illnesses than the others which made the others worry constantly about her when she got sick.
Nicole was the most interesting of the four. She didn’t like to be the center of attention but she usually was but not on purpose. Lots of people knew her, well all the teachers did. She knew you could label your self and you never asked people ‘am I annoying?’ because then when people thought about you they matched the word annoying with you. She was a very passionate person. She felt she couldn’t survive without love. She had blue green eyes that were the color of the sea and long wavy dark brown hair. She was very smart about music; it played a big part in her life.
Mariah was the only only child and the third oldest or the four friends. Katrina ,the second oldest, had a younger brother so did Monique ,the oldest, her brother was Miles, but Nicole, the youngest, had an older sister ,Jane, an older brother, Daniel, and four younger brothers, Spencer, Donnie, Cody, and Will.
Tomorrow would be the girls’ first day at Mount Temple. They all were luckily in the same classes. This was the first time this had happened since elementary school. They considered this a good luck sign.
All four we’re born and raised in Ireland. Which they also considered a good luck sign. They loved it there. Every thing about it, the melancholy of the towns, the suburbia of the towns. It was the perfect place for them.

The girls were interrupted with there officalness of the friendly friend sisters buy Nicole’s mother. “Time to take the girls home” she said in her thick Italian accent. Nicole’s mother was Italian and her father was Irish. It’s a long story….
The girls all sighed and got there coats. Mariah was the first to leave, she was Nicole’s neighbor, and Monique and Katrina lived across the street. They always complained scarcastically about the long walks to there houses.
They all hugged and dropped each other off. Katrina was the last to leave Nicole leaved her with a big hug. “See ya tomorrow!!” Katrina said. “Ok sleep tight I guess!” Nicole said. “Tell you mother I say hello!” Nicole’s mother said. “Ok “Katrina said smiling waking into her house.
Nicole could hardly sleep with that night. She was so excited at the thought of a new school and new friends. But if I sleep, she thought, it’ll all go by faster. And with that she shut her eyes and dozed off in a peaceful sleep.

Hi EnglishMuffin!

I thought I should reply to tell you that I've read your chapters, and I thought they were very good. I think your getting the cold shoulder here because I think alot of the regular readers here have somewhat 'stronger' tastes so to speak (and I'm not suggesting only one certain type of theme, there are lots of plot lines in here).

Don't let that discourage you though, and keep up the good work!

Hey, EMuffin, I really like this idea! Lots of us read the stories and don't post feedback, so do keep writing and posting.

I love your writing style, it's a heck of a lot better than anything I did when I was 13! Keep it up! :hug:

Back
Top Bottom