Sexiest song...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by Chrissie Clayton:
Which do u think is the sexiest song of the U2 collection? I mean there r several songs which make my heart beating so fast, like Do u feel loved or SATS... So there was a sexiest video thread now let's discuss the hottest song!

For me, it's hands down If you Wear That Velvet Dress. holy freakin' mother of all that is holy and stuff.

That gets me every time.

Oh, and a close second/third is Desire and All I Want is You.

Moonie
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by RavenStar:
My friend was listening to The Fly for the first time the other day and guess what she said? "His voice is so sexy!" She started to blush. I don't think she ment to say that outloud.

LOL this is great!

------------------
She comes in colors you know she's gonna turn the daylight on

*Happy Birthday Bono*

I agree with most of the songs here
biggrin.gif
esp. In a Little While, DYFL, Mysterious Ways & EBTTRT
biggrin.gif

------------------
-- Sara
the only baggage you can bring is all that you can't leave behind

Originally posted by dsmith2904:
Have to add to my list -- there is something about Bono singing "Woman be still" in "Trying to Throw Your Arms Around the World."

*melts*

I also love the part in that song where he says in that low, sexy, growly voice ... "He was trying to throw his arms around a girl.:

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

Definatly If you wear that velvet dress, but I also think that Exit is sexy... It starts out kind of slow and sultry, and almost climax's in the middle.... mmmnnn.... very sexy...
smile.gif

------------------
***Spinny***
"I don't know about you, but I feel good about the fact that I still haven't found what I'm looking for"-Bono, 1987

"Be uncool, yes be akward!"

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom