Sexiest men thread....continued!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MrsDarcy said:
I'm not familiar with these fellas...who are they?:reject:

'Tis okay :)...depending on the part of the world you live in, they either will be well known or won't be very well known. It's the Finn brothers, Tim and Neil-they were both in Split Enz, and then Neil formed Crowded House later on (Tim joined him briefly in that one). They've also worked together and made a couple of albums.
The one that I like is Neil, the short-haired guy.

Angela

U2democrat said:
More Gerry:
g24.jpg

g26.jpg

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

:scream: ahhh gerry looks like a little red x in these pics :giggle: but still, a very cute red X

Eric Bana continued......

7a6927f8.jpg

74f65f6f.jpg

hollywoodlife04may2.jpg

:drool: :drool:

He was the only thing good about Troy.
I also have a thing for men with accents.
His Aussie accent is beautiful. :faint:

I must post, my hero, the fallen Robert Kennedy. I've always thought he was much more attractive than John (and no that's not why he's my hero i'm not that shallow :wink: ) And to think...he could've been president instead of Nixon in '68, but he was shot and killed 2 months after Dr. King died. :sad:

kennedyr.jpg

RFKfront.jpg

rfk15.jpg

kennedy_0608,0.jpg

This one is just too cute:
060403.jpg

:cute:
:sad:
:sigh:

U2democrat said:

This one is just too cute:
060403.jpg

:cute:
:sad:
:sigh:

that IS too cute!!! hahaha that brightened up my day even more. i AM having a great day!!!

Hi everyone i hope you are all having a good day too!!!

wow he really is your hero! i thought that pic was adorable my room is covered top and bottom with u2. im watching live in boston right now, and thinking about what im going to say to bono this time around! im so excited!!! cant wait till april!!!

U2democrat said:
two of the gerry pics i posted ended up being red x's. :madspit:

Don't ya hate it when that happens :hug:?

Originally posted by U2democrat
i'm glad you enjoyed my RFK pic :D i have posters and pictures of him all over my room.

Wow, really? Where'd you manage to find so many (I don't have any U2 posters...no places in any towns I've been in SELL anything along that line :mad:!).

I'm thinking tonight I should do some internet surfing and post a few pictures of my main guys here :hmm:. Give those of you who aren't too familiar with them an idea of what they look like.

Angela

Moonlit_Angel said:
Wow, really? Where'd you manage to find so many (I don't have any U2 posters...no places in any towns I've been in SELL anything along that line :mad:!). e.

Angela

I ordered a '68 campaign poster of his from the JFK library online, I ordered this one from art.com:
10067253.jpg

and I have another one of John in his rocking chair that i got from the museum of American History. I also have an original 1960 Kennedy campaign poster that i got at an antique store.

I haven't gone through this entire thread to find out if that hottie lead-singer of Maroon 5 is on here. He just makes me tingle! Does anyone have a picture?

U2democrat said:
What's a sexy men thread without Pierce Brosnan?

pbrosn01.jpg

I just had a dream about him and in it he told me of all the girls, he liked me the best!! And he had his hands all over me and it was Deeelish! (in the dream he wasn't married anymore...)

And I'm not even a big fan, though he is Fiiiiine!

Ah, I see, U2democrat. Some pretty neat pictures. I like that one you posted :).

vlasak said:
I haven't gone through this entire thread to find out if that hottie lead-singer of Maroon 5 is on here. He just makes me tingle! Does anyone have a picture?

Haven't seen any in here, no, but I'm sure my sister'll be able to find some great ones. I'll ask her where the best place to find them is and see if I can get some here for ya :).

Angela

vlasak said:
Thank you Angela!

My sister said she's got a few, and as soon as we figure out how to work our new scanner here and everything (we can scan them, but we have a hard time trying to save them in a way that allows them to be posted on here), I can get them posted here for you :). We'll figure it out as quickly as we can. We would just get them from a site, but my sister says there actually aren't too many sites with a ton of great pictures available, so...

And you're welcome, by the way :).

Angela

Last edited:
4EVRU2 said:

Is this the movie supposedly with Bono and the Edge in it?

bono and larry mostly but the whole band at the end!!! and a talking cat! you just cant lose with that combination!

stephen dwarff
u2
:drool:
and a talking cat

another adorable picture of bobby:
bobbyka.jpg

a great portrait:
bobbyportrait.jpg

he reminds me of brad pitt in this one:
B00008AJCK.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

imagine if he and bono could've met....wow....the world wouldn't have any more poverty if they could have gotten together!
but i feel weird drooling over a guy who's been dead since '68. :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom