Sexbierum, Holland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
coolian2 said:
Vertigo was the rumour around class last week.

Incidentally, Neil Diamond did Sweet Caroline

:laugh: I'm simply amused by the fact it's a rumour around class.

And WHAT A SHOCK. FFS, people. Get some more interesting songs. I'm not saying "Bono" should do Boy/Girl or whatever. Just ... even AIWIY or EBTTRT or Stay rather than the bog-standard WOWY/One/Vertigo you'd expect.

coolian2 said:

Um....almost, i think.

:lol:

Now all we need is somebody to do Macy Gray this episode and it will be more hideous than any other show ever made in Kiwi history, except maybe half the episodes of Shortland Street.

coolian2 said:

And i love that now you're complaining about U2 impersonation setlists :lol:

:laugh:

I wish we had this show in the US, it sounds incredible.

On the setlists note, ax, have you seen the Escape from the Studio IQ thread?

Varitek said:
On the setlists note, ax, have you seen the Escape from the Studio IQ thread?

No. Has theu2fly attacked with shitty sets again?

Varitek said:
warning ax: when you look at that IQ thread, do not have liquid in your mouth, or you may ruin your screen/keyboard.

OH MY GOD.

coolian2 said:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, they've got some dodgy maori guy dancing around her.

:lmao:

That must be too funny. Fuck you, Aussie TV.

Also, fuck you, Melbourne Comedy Festival Great Debate. It was SO FUCKING CLICHE to get the token Kiwi comedian debater to make jokes about New Zealand. I mean, FFS, if you must do something so base to play to an Aussie audience, at least get GOOD jokes.

Axver said:

That must be too funny. Fuck you, Aussie TV.

Also, fuck you, Melbourne Comedy Festival Great Debate. It was SO FUCKING CLICHE to get the token Kiwi comedian debater to make jokes about New Zealand. I mean, FFS, if you must do something so base to play to an Aussie audience, at least get GOOD jokes.

Damn, sounds like the Auckland Comedy Festival shits over the Melbourne one. Next year i should get off my arse and go to a show or two

coolian2 said:

Damn, sounds like the Auckland Comedy Festival shits over the Melbourne one. Next year i should get off my arse and go to a show or two

I hear the Melbourne one rules, though I haven't been to any shows myself. But one thing they do every year is a "debate" filmed for TV.

So they got this Kiwi woman, Cal Somethingorother. And she ends up making some stupid joke about how Skippy the Bush Kangaroo was awesome even in New Zealand because the kiwi sucks. There are so many GOOD jokes about New Zealand out there that I don't know why she had to resort to that. Especially if she's not an Aucklander.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom