sex

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sarah_U27

The Fly
"The first time Meg had sex, her best friend advised her: "Just get drunk. It'll be easy." So that's exactly what she did...

how many can relate to this? I can. the first sexual experience I had
~~was entirely "....do you have the guts"~~related. I was a wimp.

and a many 'theraftores' laid claim to my innocence. I'm not saying that I was to blame in the misconception--just saying (like Ms. Brittany) . . . that 'oop's I did it again...'

so, Mr. McPhisto~

tell me what to think.

Is it all behind me now? After 14 years?

Some say alcohol brings out the inhibited of your personality/nature.
Some say alcohol renders them unable to make wise choices.
Some say regardless of how drunk you are, you are still able to decide what is absolutely right and what is not.
Some also believe however, if you are that drunk that you can't make a smart decision, chances are you are really too drunk to engage in such an activity anyway.

But you know what? It only matters what was right for you. You being any one of us. We don't live through other people's moral rights and wrongs. We can only live through our own. If we don't we cause ourselves a lot of grief and guilt. Grief and guilt need only be applied when we have let ourselves down.

If it hasn't made you a worse person for it, don't hang on to the baggage. Let it slide, forgive yourself. It doesn't define you and take away from the good person you are today.

Like when George Costanza ate a sandwich during sex--combining the best things in his world, food and sex.

Why the hell do I keep posting about George everyday now?

~LadyLemon~ said:
Like when George Costanza ate a sandwich during sex--combining the best things in his world, food and sex.

:shame: You're not supposed to eat during vigorous excercise.

Headache in a Suitcase said:
how am i not surprised boomcha got involved in this thread :wink:

You call that involved? She doesnt ever have anything to contribute to threads except to post a smilie. :madspit:

I was not drunk my first time but some say it makes it easier.. though I would never get drunk for the sole purpose to go out and get laid.. morally, I think that's wrong. Strictly my opinion however.

~LadyLemon~ said:

I can honestly say that I've never eaten a sandwich while um, you know.

:angel:

Good for you... There's also the choking hazard... :shifty: All in all, not a good idea.

Sicy said:

though I would never get drunk for the sole purpose to go out and get laid.. morally, I think that's wrong. Strictly my opinion however.

:up: If it happens by accident, that's different, but if you have to get drunk to find someone to sleep with, there are probaby other issues that need to be addressed.

I don't think I would want to be drunk my first time. Though I will probably have to be a bit tipsy. :reject:

I tried like hell to avoid this thread. :wink:

here are my thoughts

sex is fun when it is with the right person and the feelings are mutual.

drunk sex can be well not fun. it is better when you are buzzing. that way you do not feel sick or have room spins in the middle of it. :crack:

drunk sex can lead to mistakes and regrets in the morning.

unfort the first time did not lead to the big O for me. that took well years to find the right one to give me that and I was sober when it happend and it was the best! :drool:

Back
Top Bottom