September 20, 21 - Gillette Stadium - Foxboro, MA-who's in?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe. I hink they maybe like the Vertigo tour and have a U2.com members and general line. You had to show proof of being in the fanclub to get in the u2.com line.

yes, i am. I realize we were at the Philly 5/22/05 show also.

I guess we should meet in Boston and mingle in each GA Line all the way to Charlottesville :)

I finally got my ticket to the Boston 2 show. I know, originally I wasn't going to go to the second show, but I couldn't resist when I saw all those GA tickets available when I got home from work. So I snagged one!

Whew, I was a little bit worried when I didn't hear from TM about the mailing of the ticket for this show because someone thought that it is impossible for that many GA tickets to still be available in the evening. And I started believing it had all been a system glitch and I was going to get an email from TM saying sorry, but you really hadn't gotten a ticket...

What a relief when I saw that envelope in the mailbox.

Getting my tickets for night 2 next week! So excited the only show so far I'm going to.

Anyone from Boston know what train station to get off at? One says Downtown (which sounds more right) and the other says North Boston. I'm coming from Philly and not sure if I wanna drive or take the train.

are u stayin in a hotel? thats the only thing I dont wanna have to do since im going to Vegas the week after. I stayed in a hotel with my cousin after Pittsburgh's Vertigo show since that was a 4 hr. drive. It was better than sleepin in the car when we got to the areana, atleast I didnt sit out in the rain.

I read this today: U2-U2 360 concerts are set for Sunday, Sept. 20 and Monday, Sept. 21.

The start time is 7 p.m., end time 11:15 p.m. Parking lots open at 3 p.m., gates at 6 p.m. Anticipated attendance is 65,000 both nights. Police Chief Edward O'Leary said U2 played Foxboro for two nights in 1997 with no unusual incidents. Some of those fans - a tad older and even more mellow - will likely be back, the chief noted.

To minimize tailgating disruptions, the stadium will continue its policy of denying parking lot access to people without tickets at all major events.

U2, AC/DC concerts join growing lineup in Foxboro - The Sun Chronicle Online - News

I'm not sure what I'm doing yet. I'm going to Ireland, do the Dublin shows first and then concentrate on the US shows when I come back.

I have a parking question for everyone. If the lot doesn't open until 3pm then where is everyone parking??? What time would the GA line form? I'm trying to plan the day (and the night before) :shifty:

I remember at the Garden there was an unofficial GA line formed next door until the official lineup.

16 weeks to goooooo!!! :hyper:

I wonder if the parking refers to the official lots that directly surround Gillette Stadium or the private lots that are beyond the official Gillette lots. Word to the wise, it is usually better for getting out and cheaper to park a little ways away particularly when you go and make a U Turn around Route 1 and face your car in the direction you would be facing when on the way you want to go home. It can be a parking lot after shows!

That was the good part about being in the Philly lots before 8am, they let you in and did not charge for parking.

Are there non-stadium lots. Like here in Philly theres the JetRo lots, usually where all the tailgating goes down.

For the 3rd leg shows, I got there the night before right before the Flyers game let out and didn't have to pay. I got a spot up front too.

Can we please fast forward through June, July, and August like in the movie 'Click'?

I want it to be September now, dammit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom