seetickets charged me w/o saying they have my tickets.. i need help from UK fans!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jesseu2

Refugee
i ordered tix to manchester thinking i got them but then they said they will send them to me when they get them. ok, so i thought that transaction got voided. but noo, checked my bank site an a charge of $434 went through but still the site says i will recieve them when they get them. WHAT THE FUCK.

I emailed them 6 days ago to ask if the order went through and to see if it was ok if i was in USA and ordered them but never got a response. i tried calling 0871 220 0260 but i don't know how to call it from USA. Also, their order form wasn't really for international customers, there was no country field and they wanted my initials and not my first name.

what do i do? :mad::mad::mad:

Last edited:
I also got ticket's for Manchester, the email I recieved says that the tickets will be posted to me 7 to 10 days prior to the event... A bit scary because the panic will set in 2 weeks before the show, wondering if I'm going to recive them or not.

I think they do this to stop ticket trading..
I'm not even sure where we are sitting.
If there's anything I can help you with I will let me know.

oh, btw, i already got manchester tickets through ticketmaster.

so i don't need 4 more and plus they haven't responded to my emails.. or no info on how to call from USA. Bad buisness if you ask me.

wilde, check your pm's please.

You could try telephoning through an operator at your end they will have the international dialing code and the local code.

Which company was it you bought the 4 unwanted tickets with ? because I suspect the tickets haven't been printed yet, so your not going to get them for a couple of months.

Do you have insurance on your visa card ? It may be a lifeline

if there's nothing you can do and the transaction has gone through, sell the tickets to some poor UK fans who got left out in the cold when the ticketmaster door was slamed in there faces.

where are the private messages I'm a techno phobe which button do I press ??

Last edited:
Just a thought - have you checked your bulk mail folder (if you have one)? I thought I didn't get confirmation from See Tickets but the I checked my bulk mail and there it was.

They're a legit company so don't worry.

i only have a calling card and i tried phoning operator and they don't know how to call it, i'm trying to ask mci what to do now..

That's just the way Seetickets work, I have been charged by ticketmaster as well. Don't worry, if you have a confirmation email it'll be fine. If you're worried about when they'll get posted out to you, you could always say you want to collect them at the box office on the day of the show?

Ok I got it, I'm useless with technology,
Are you coming over for the shows or will you be on holiday here at the time ?
I'm just hoping the British weather doesn't let us down, and we are not all stood there with rain hoods and pac a macks on.
I remember the Pop tour and the guys swilling the rain off the stage at Roundhay Park Leeds before the band came on.
But the funny thing was it stopped raining when U2 came on. I guess Bono had a word with God, Didn't want Edge's white cowboy suit to get splashed and the hems grubby from dirty rain water.

MalahideChick said:
Just a thought - have you checked your bulk mail folder (if you have one)? I thought I didn't get confirmation from See Tickets but the I checked my bulk mail and there it was.

They're a legit company so don't worry.

i did get the confirmation email, but it keeps saying "We are waiting for these tickets to come into stock, when they arrive we will send to... then my address is listed "

i just found these numbers at the bottom of the order tracking which is what i was looking for.

If you have any further queries please contact us on -
Within the UK 0871 22 00 260
Outside the UK +44 115 912 9000

no wonder i can't call the 'within the uk' number.

if i do indeed have tix coming, i'd like to know so i can make my mind up. it's just i put soo much on my cc already with more coming. i will sell these asap if i get them. :|

Wilde said:
Ok I got it, I'm useless with technology,
Are you coming over for the shows or will you be on holiday here at the time ?
I'm just hoping the British weather doesn't let us down, and we are not all stood there with rain hoods and pac a macks on.
I remember the Pop tour and the guys swilling the rain off the stage at Roundhay Park Leeds before the band came on.
But the funny thing was it stopped raining when U2 came on. I guess Bono had a word with God, Didn't want Edge's white cowboy suit to get splashed and the hems grubby from dirty rain water.

:)

yes i'm comin over there, for manchester, london first show, dublin.

o well, i'm whinning like a baby, i'll help other fans out if i get extra tickets. i'm just concerned they haven't responded to my email yet, my mailing address isn't correct in their system. i didn't think it was legit til now.

Last edited:
Don't worry about it sweetheart it will sort it's self out, your bank or credit card company are the best people to contact about withdrawls from your account.

I'm going to the 1st Manchester show and to Glasgow also, it's been ages since I have been to Scotland, I'm really looking forward to it. Haven't got a clue were we are going to stay though.

We must meet in Manchester, for a bevy or 2.
Who are you going with ?

these people are hard to get ahold of on the phone even.

btw, i'm a bloke if you didn't know :) sure i'd meet up with you there.

check your pm, i'd rather talk by email, my emails in there

going with UKTan an anybody else that tags along.

Last edited:
I got seated tickets through see tickets but also dont know the seat numbers. Think it is just how it works. I ordered my chilis tix from them last year and got them ok, but yeah they dont send them till near the event.

i think i'm gonna cancel those or pick up from venue.

hmm, i could have manchester extras to trade for london 2nd show, glasgow, dublin 2nd and 3rd show if theres ones, maybe cardiff :hmm: then 1 or 2 manchester ga's to sell.

7 or 8 shows over there in 2 weeks, wow., :shocked:

Back
Top Bottom