See U2, it wasn't that hard

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MrBrau1

ONE love, blood, life
3rd leg (hehe) seems off to great start. New songs and curve balls make fans happy. I may start downloading Vertigo boots again.

Discotheque
In A Little While
Original Of The Species
Crumbs From Your Table
Wild Horses
Fast Cars
The First Time
Walk On
Out Of Control
Bad

Keeping Miss Sarajevo in the set.

Nice job. You're actually keeping us guessing. Keep it up!

Yeah, I'm actually looking at the setlists now, trying to pick out the boots I want. So far, I think 9/17 in Toronto and 9/20 in Chicago cover the most variety.

What's everyone's favorite shows from the first two legs? I kind of slept through them. I only have the first two nights in San Diego and the Amsterdam show where "Miss Sarajevo" premiered. I've been wanting to grab one of the Milan shows too, but I can't decide which one (they both have "Original of the Species" with strings, right?). I hear the Dublin nights were good? Seriously, help me out here.

typhoon said:
Yeah, I'm actually looking at the setlists now, trying to pick out the boots I want. So far, I think 9/17 in Toronto and 9/20 in Chicago cover the most variety.

What's everyone's favorite shows from the first two legs? I kind of slept through them. I only have the first two nights in San Diego and the Amsterdam show where "Miss Sarajevo" premiered. I've been wanting to grab one of the Milan shows too, but I can't decide which one (they both have "Original of the Species" with strings, right?). I hear the Dublin nights were good? Seriously, help me out here.

Anaheim II was a great night, has the best version of The Fly so far

Seattle II is also great, the debut of Vertigo x2 when it was good for one night

also, all 3 Boston shows are amazing, highly reccomend.

Hey, Mr Brau, where is your fake soundcheck recording you promised?? After all they never rehearsed Crumbs, right?? :laugh:

yeah, this is what I'm talking about, although it would've been grand had they beeen doing this all along; by now they would've been doing wire and zooropa.:drool:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom