screw valentine's day...IT'S FRIDAY!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
SpanishEyes21 said:

I have that, the AB video collection. Edge looks so adorable, I love that part.

arw, how do you make the Edge wallpapers? Do you need some kind of program?

not at all. I just use paint. It's really easy! I just put all of the pictures I want on the page and then I use the thickest line and put the frames around the pictures. It's sooooo easy, trust me. I am completely computer illiterate and it surprises me that I can do as much as I can......

paint, same here. my computer couldn't handle a fancy programme even if i was capable/had the patience to use one

i don't know how easy it is though...i spent a few hours trying to get mine perfect...although i did have limited resources to work with, as i was working on it at home without any sort of internet connection to get other pictures....

edge305-vi.jpg

edge10542-vi.jpg

0165033.jpg
0165020.jpg
0165041.jpg
0165009.jpg

edge.jpg

IWasBored said:
paint, same here. my computer couldn't handle a fancy programme even if i was capable/had the patience to use one

i don't know how easy it is though...i spent a few hours trying to get mine perfect...although i did have limited resources to work with, as i was working on it at home without any sort of internet connection to get other pictures....

It is time consuming if you want it to look nice, but it's fun. I don't try to make it look perfect while I am pasting the pictures. most of them overlap, that's what the outlining around the picutres is for. The live one took me an entire weekend to make....no, I don't have a life.....

arw9797 said:

not at all. I just use paint. It's really easy! I just put all of the pictures I want on the page and then I use the thickest line and put the frames around the pictures. It's sooooo easy, trust me. I am completely computer illiterate and it surprises me that I can do as much as I can......

Thanks, I think I will give it a try and see what happens. I never do anything with paint so this might take me a while.

why can't i find "blitzkrieg bop" on this cd?!?!

Chicago12-05-01_DavidConnell-06.jpg

i found it! it scares me to think that my hair is actually shorter than his is here...
edge3.jpg

edge4.jpg

the clash...er, i mean u2...edge as mick jones...
bonoedgeadam.jpg

edge2.jpg

Last edited:
tyler durden says...he doesn't say anything--this is an edge thread!

more of the clash...i mean u2...
bonoedge2.jpg

edge1.jpg

edge_8.jpg

edge puff? that's like a cheese puff/ doodle, right? it's something you eat, a snack, right?

*munches on pictures*

they didn't taste that good, kinda like a computer moniter...

that's so cool!

arw9797 said:
This is for you IWasBored, because I was bored. It's the Clash-Edge....

336847%3B523232%7Ffp6%3B%3Dot%3E2328%3D777%3D59%3B%3Dxroqdf%3E2323374%3B95455ot1lsi

that thing is so cool!!! clash-edge! first he was baby edge, then he grew up to be clash edge, and then he became hobo-desert edge, then sexyzooedge then cowboy edge, and now i guess he's just regular edge...

IWasBored said:
rockonedge, this one reminds me of you cos of your avatar
theedge.gif

i have no idea where the background went--i did not eat it...

Ha. I bet you did eat that background IWasbored :evil: Muahaha. :wink: :laugh: I better watch out for my avatar too :shifty:.

Speaking of my avatar, i probably ought to change it. I've had it the whole time i've been here..but I like it so much! It is nice to feel recognized tho!

Sorry bout that. I had, as valentines days come, a pretty lousy one :sad:, but seeing all these :combust: Edge pics make me feel so much better :D Edge will be my valentine! :heart: I will post muchos piccies of Edge after dinner. Mmm macaroni and cheese. While the rest of the world is out celebrating the day of love. Ah well. :sigh:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom