SCHUMMI!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rafmed

Refugee
Great debut for the F-2002 of Ferrari, in a track that was more suited for the Michelin tires, Michael showed again who is the best, Montoya had to pay for his lack of cold blood, and Ralph even with a faster car could not get close to his brother.

Will Michael win the 5th championship?

I think he has the right combination.

------------------
Please...don't make me say please, champagne and ice cream, it's not what I want, it's what I need.

Is a 9 to 5 job?

at least they exercise more than some baseball players.

------------------
Please...don't make me say please, champagne and ice cream, it's not what I want, it's what I need.

Yep, he did a great drive yesterday. And Pele was great too!
biggrin.gif

Anyway, as a Dutchman, I do miss Jos Verstappen in a car. Although... seeing the Arrows (not) perform, I think Jos should consider himself lucky. Sheesh, mismanagement or what?

C ya!

Marty

------------------
People criticize me but I know it's not the end
I try to kick the truth, not just to make friends

Spearhead - People In Tha Middle

Originally posted by Popmartijn:
And Pele was great too!
biggrin.gif

LOL!! He was too busy chatting with that guy behind him...
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Hm... What do you all think about the collision of Michael and Montoya?? I don't think it was Michael's fault at all, but Montoya thinks Michael caused the whole incident!! I don't like Montoya.
frown.gif

[This message has been edited by christiana (edited 04-02-2002).]

Another great performance from Ferrari and Michael. I think Ralph summed it up when he said everything was very good for Williams, but simply not enough to get close to Michael, is the championship already over? can the Williams cars catch up with Ferrari?
Oh someone have seen Montoya?
wink.gif

------------------

hmmm. F1. it's interesting but tough to get into.

besides its all about moving cocaine around the world isn't it?

Back
Top Bottom