San Jose 2 setlist party thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
here is what i would like for my ideal setlist although some poeple will think its shite but here it goes:

1. Vertigo
2. LPOE
3. The Refugee
4. Drawning Man
5. Miracle Drug
6. Sunday Bloody Sunday
7. New Years day
8. Gloria
9. WOWY
10. Unforgetable Fire
11. Sometimes you Can't Make it On Your Own
12. Crumbs from your table
13. Lemon
14. The Fly
15. Acrobat
16. Bullet The Blue Sky
17. Desire
18. All Because of You
19. Discotheque
20. Original Of the Species
21. Walk On
22. Yahweh
23. 40

Okey maybe it doesnt roll quite nicely but i would love this setlist what ya guys and gals think???

I'm starting to worry that somethings happened to Discotheque.

Call it the maternal instinct. :wink:

But where the heck is he?

FullonEdge2 said:
Oh no, should I stoop to checking U2.com?:hmm:

i think they actually abandoned the policy of posting the setlist during the concert- i am sure entirely due to the nasty email i sent them. ;) however, i'm kinda wishing the setlist was up there right now... :huh:

as for work? I haven't gotten much accomplished these last 2 weeks. Inability to focus. I am usually up late nights doing work, and now surfing U2 sites. Hope the boss doesn't get mad. Wait a minute, I AM the boss. :ohmy:

Niceman said:
Wow. A one hour version of City of Blinding Lights. The crowd will all need seeing eye-dogs!

Bono's really got the crowd going:

Oh you look so beautiful tonight.

:whistle:

scottyT said:
haha, well considering the young little vixen i was dating was a die hard wallabie, i kinda had to keep my mouth shut, but i do have stuff from both teams and we actually used to do the Haka before track camp, it was hilarious. seeing all the skinny cross country guys doing it. not like that tank of a person Lamu (sp?). but yeah hopefully you'll enjoy our country.

All these Wallabies supporters here are nuts. Flash in the pan, I say. They wouldn't be anywhere if it weren't for NZ anyway.

Being a Kiwi, rugby's in my blood - and I'm damn proud the All Blacks are the best-performed rugby team of all time. Heh, when you're a Kiwi, you don't have all too many national achievements to be proud of, so we cling to the All Blacks.

And you're thinking of Jonah Lomu. One of the best rugby wingers ever - and apparently, he's signed a deal to come back to rugby now! If you don't know, he suffered kidney failure and they said he'd never play again, but I recently heard he's signed a deal to play provincial rugby back in NZ. And it's so damn hilarious to watch white guys - like myself - do the Haka, I agree. It's always odd when they have to get a white guy to lead the Haka. Carlos Spencer led it last year, he's got Maori blood, and it went off.

i didn't spend any time in the Gold Coast but i like the sunshine coast, didn't like Sydney too much, way too much like NY, but i liked Melb. cause it was like Philly. real. but all in all i enjoyed it.

I LOVE Melbourne. I can't wait to visit there again. It's the absolute best city I've visited besides Wellington (I'm a wee bit biased on the Wellington front though, as I grew up just north of it).

Sydney ... is the biggest hole in Australasia along with Auckland.

tsweeney said:

Bono's really got the crowd going:

:whistle:

And just how many times have we been told by Bono that U2 arent a band to repeat themselves!?

:wink:

CTU2fan said:

And hello everyone!

I always thought you were younger than that. No, not in the "you act so damn immature" sense! I just thought you were low to mid 20s.

*Ally* said:

hey, no secrets!!! :wink:

didn't disco say that he might not be here tonight, due to another commitment? maybe i'm making that up...

this isnt u2 related.

yeah Jonah was the stuff. he was i think he had been injured for a while when i was there, but he was on the field, i don't know if it was before or after his Kidney Failure.

NZ has great athletics history too, great runners past and present.

when i was out in Melb. i ended up going out with my lady friend, and her friend, who happened to be a cop. so we met up with her friends who happened to be 14 female cops, it was a freaking riot, we could do anything we wanted wherever, it was so ridiculous. such a cool city. i got to go down to bells beach and watch the surfers too, even though it was freaking freezing (snow flurries). it was awesome to see that beach. the waves and the surfers were going off.

Axver said:

I always thought you were younger than that. No, not in the "you act so damn immature" sense! I just thought you were low to mid 20s.

Nah...been on the U2 bandwagon since '83

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom