Salt Lake City Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
cleazer said:
As if. Hawaii is a continent away!

Honolulu is state #50 of the United States Of America. It's no further away for me in L.A. than Miami or New York.

Hallucination said:

I am actually packed. got all 3502 signs in one suitcase and everything else in the other. :laugh: This part sucks. the hours before leaving. It's like being a kid again on Christmas eve.

No kidding! It sure does suck. Do you have a master list of phone numbers? Do you need mine? Let me know..PM me if you can.

RavenBlue said:
If somehow U2 do have a north american stadium tour or something.. and they hit Montreal again.. I'm so there. I need to get to a concert so I can find out what it's really like.

it's flippin' amazing after you go to your first show, you can't stop talking about it

visions of the show are in your head for a week

you wait intently for a boot to surface

you annoy all of your friends to a point of rejection

but it's amazing :drool:

RavenBlue said:
If somehow U2 do have a north american stadium tour or something.. and they hit Montreal again.. I'm so there. I need to get to a concert so I can find out what it's really like.

Raven I hope you get a chance! :hug:

timothius said:

:drool:

I look foward too seeing all those good looking sheep at One Tree Hill in March. :cute:

I'm sure they'll get on really well with your sheep! :happy:

How are the lambs? :cute:

Where'sTheLove said:

hmmm that is a predicament .. maybe you should sell one for more than you paid on ebay :D

:lol:

Nah...going back Monday to return them. I haven't worn them yet so it's alllll good.

pattip2000 said:
Have people been spreading the word about the thank you signs in Portland? I just glanced at craigslist and didn’t see anything on there.

Right!! If anyone is going to the Portland show and you haven't heard yet(What you live in a cave?) here's the plan: http://forum.interference.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=3194876#post3194876

Bring as many signs as you can. I have 3500 signs so if anyone wants to help hand those out e-mail me at putnam3360@yahoo.ca and we can exchange cell numbers so we can arrange a time or place to meet to hand off some signs. It's gonna be amazing. at last estimate I think we have somewhere around 11 000 - 12 000 signs. :dancing: :rockon: :dance:

I'll have access to e-mail right up untill 5:00am tomorrow, after that i don't know if my hotel(Days Inn downtown) in Portland will have internet:scratch:

I expect 3,500 "THANK EWE" signs in Auckland on the 18th of March. :drool:

Axver said:

How are the lambs? :cute:

They are great. :)

Lucy wants to get into this cloning business, but I'm really trying to discourage her after what happened to her big sister Dolly. :sad:

Adam is a big Genisis fan and is talking about some sort of suicide in New York's show business district. The kid has an imagination. :cute:

timothius said:

They are great. :)

Lucy wants to get into this cloning business, but I'm really trying to discourage her after what happened to her big sister Dolly. :sad:

Adam is a big Genisis fan and is talking about some sort of suicide in New York's show business district. The kid has an imagination. :cute:

Will you and Axver be looking for Neil and Liam Finn at the U2 shows in Auckland?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom