RSOC #218: Fro Fro Fro!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
mwfy82.jpg

mwfz85.jpg

I hear ya Dachelle:yes: I am just crazy about him!!! My friends are callin me a crazy cashew and my co workes always ask"Ms. Carmel" why is your screen alway blue?:huh:

Hey Golightly:wave: I am class of 1995...I am such a baby face:wink:

I'm class of '96, so I'm right there with you, Carmelu2fan. I just adore Adam. I love all the guys, but he has something extra for me. I'm glad this place exists, because I think my LiveJournal friends list is about to go crazy with my posts about Adam and Adam picspams and Adam icons!

Dachelle said:
I'm class of '96, so I'm right there with you, Carmelu2fan. I just adore Adam. I love all the guys, but he has something extra for me. I'm glad this place exists, because I think my LiveJournal friends list is about to go crazy with my posts about Adam and Adam picspams and Adam icons!

Please Dachelle, call me Carmel:wink:

I bet this has happend to you before then....

You pick up your friend, the song playing in your car is Mysterious Ways.... Your firend is nodding with approvement of the song:yes:

Then you start to go on and on about how good the bass sounds..you turn up the bass but all the while still talking :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: Then you notice your friend looking like this:rolleyes:

That has happend to me on two different occasions.

:drool: WHOA!!!Adam's profile....I am not sure why that does what it does to me??? Is it the way he is standing? Perhaps it is the way he holds his bass? Is he really standing in the dark there? His fro is hot. Am I insane?:faint:

:rockon: SG

I think his arse is still nice, his arms are very nice so I think he would look fine:wink:

I think his arse is still nice, his arms are very nice so I think he would look fine:wink:

I was on my way to start quoting the pictures I thought were nice, but then decided not to, it would be a too long list... But two of the above one's I really like was the series with a sweaty Adam that Sad_Girl posted, and the one she posted where he has the pick in his mouth... Sad_Girl you just made my day! (Well, technically night, but whatever...)

AWW, Jez:hug: SG is the total Adam and Larry girl she is very kind and does not mind sharing as long as you ask her. I also LUV those pics too...Lets toast to SG!!!
champagne.gif

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom