RRHoF part 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hahah im currently watching th replay...and they just were at the "almost cut to commcerical" where edge is talking about the smoke. adorable.

anywho, I made a rnrhof wallpaper, but photobucket is evil and resized it, so i can't post it. :mad:

Yeah... I'm a lil behind on the times. I just watched the ceremony. And well u always expect Bono's long winded funny speeches. Edges clever wit. Larry's short but sweet comments but I think for a moment he got a lil emotional on us when he was listening to Bono.

BUT..... the Kodak moment of Adam as told by Bono was totally amazing.... proves to me (personally) that my thoughts of how these four guys are like brothers is really true. Then the clincher was to hear Adam speak more than 3 sentences!!! And to verbally, publically and sincerly thank the women behind U2 and his band mates; it was the best!

That was awesome! I am so moved and just everything- speeches, songs, friends, voices, were amazing. I really choked up when I saw Paul get emotional. And while listening to Edge, Bono and Adam speak, Larry chocked up a few times. Just wonderful stuff!

It really came through that U2 have friends at VH1. I have never seen a R+R Hall of Fame with so much time given to one inductee. Thank you VH1!

Last edited:
Who's ready for mediocre screen caps? :hyper: :|

rnrhof_001.jpg

rnrhof_002.jpg

rnrhof_003.jpg

rnrhof_004.jpg

rnrhof_005.jpg

rnrhof_006.jpg

rnrhof_007.jpg

More to come in about an hour and a half.

Queen Bee said:
Who's ready for mediocre screen caps? :hyper: :|

ME!!!! :drool:

But I'll check back tomorrow morning for more from you, I must be off to bed before I pass out at the computer. Don't forget Edge and the smoke machine!! :wink:

I just went back through my video tape and recaptured some of the stills that I lost. :sigh:

beli said:
Queen Bee, where did you obtain the VH1 footage from please? It's not likely to be shown on Australian TV.

I'll make a video clip in a few hours, but don't expect the quality to be superb or anything. My video clip technique is very low tech.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom