ROSC # 212: Merry Christmas!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
kellyahern said:
Adam in St. Louis

photos by borntorockandroll

e27e70dc.jpg

435048b6.jpg

OMG Adam in a beanie:cute: He is sooo cute!!!! I have boots that match that coat!!!! WOW I know what street that is too!!!

Sad_Girl said:
My Current wallpaper and favorite silver fox pic.... (this one should come with a warning... it's dangerously sexy... it may make you melt )

Adamguh2.jpg

I've gotten absolutely nothing accomplished since putting up this wallpaper... I just sit and stare at the computer with a silly grin on my face :drool:

:giggle: :drool: :combust: You know what I say to that pic... :wink:

Carmelu2fan said:

I started going a lil crazy when the guys did a snippet of "Rock the Casbah"....so I started jumping and screming like a mad woman while Adam was walking the ellipes and I got his attention for a breif moment.
Not only did I get a good view(sweet arse) I got a chuckle and a wink from the Silver Fox !!!! :faint:

& you didnt tell me this sooner?
:madspit: :lol: :hug:

I LOVE the clash!

U2ElevatesMe415 said:

& you didnt tell me this sooner?
:madspit: :lol: :hug:

I LOVE the clash!

I really love that song too!!! This is the first time I heard them play that song!!! The guys put there own flare to the snippet, but it RAWKED......I am sure my boyfirend will never accomany me to another show.:shifty:

Carmelu2fan said:

I really love that song too!!! This is the first time I heard them play that song!!! The guys put there own flare to the snippet, but it RAWKED......I am sure my boyfirend will never accomany me to another show.:shifty:
:lol:
Not with you drooling over Adam!

Back
Top Bottom