Review the Movie You Viewed: 9 Seriously Blind Basterds Hurt Up in the Air

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Did you guys like The Firstborn is Bringing Out the Dead? It wasn't as good as From Her to the Ant Bully.

The Last Picture Show

It was a beautiful movie to look at (and gosh golly, that Cybill Shepherd sure was a stunner back in the day), but it felt endless for a two-hour movie.

In case you're interested, there's a sequel (Larry McMurtry wrote a follow-up novel) by the same director, with a fair number of returning cast members. It's supposed to be surprisingly good, and is more of a comedy.

texasville.jpg

Who was she in that? I saw a lot of "Hey, it's so-and-so!" characters, but I didn't spot her anywhere. She wasn't in the "match character with actor name" shots at the end, and then I didnt' watch for the full cast.

During my recent trip to UK I saw the following on the plane:

Michael Jackson's This is It (Good-what a show this tour woulda been!)
Precious (Disturbing and violent, very sad movie)
Up In The Air (Good movie-typical George Clooney part tho)
Blind Side (Excellent story but I don't think Bullock deserved the Oscar for her part)
Where the Wild Things Are (Very good movie for adults AND children)
The Invention of Lying (Funny movie. Love Ricky Gervais)

Any of you who haven't seen the Ghost Writer, check it out now! The whole thing is great, but especially the score, :drool:.

I'm off to finally catch A Prophet tonight.

Shattered Glass

The rumors are true! Hayden Christiansen does just fine as an actor when he's not in Star Wars movies!

I quite enjoyed the movie.

Shattered Glass

The rumors are true! Hayden Christiansen does just fine as an actor when he's not in Star Wars movies!

I quite enjoyed the movie.

:up:

Great movie, he just needs to admit to himself that he's not going to be a Hollywood star.

I saw the Ghost Writer last night

a solid 7.5/10

Eli Wallach has a cameo, the guy is 95 years old!

I loooooved his cameo, I had no idea he was going to be in it until he opened the door, almost as good as his 'scarier than a glass of milk' cameo in Mystic River. Also, notice how he didn't get the 'and' credit, it stated 'with the participation of Eli Wallach', that's a new one.

Back
Top Bottom