Review of HTDAAB, by someone that hates U2.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just a heads up before some people come in here with sarcastic, cynical comments - this is old ;)

...but I'll comment anyways :wink: I thought it was a comical read - not as funny as he used to be (loved his "crappy children's artwork" writeup :lol: ), but I was entertained.

Haha, sorry guys, i'm not up-to-date. I wasn't going to go searching for this post throughout.

menelaos said:
I love this guy..!!!

Check his site...there are more interesting things to see..

:bump:

like this one....

ep3_tot3.gif

"How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb - U2 - One Step Closer

This sounds like the soundtrack of a coma. "

- That made me laugh ALOT. This guy is hilarious.

The only thing worse than U2 is a snobby U2 fan.
If their faces weren't lit up, nobody would know who they were except for the most diehard U2 fans, and nobody cares what they think.

that article makes me laugh each time. and that quote from a fan forum is pretty funny when you read that kind of stuff every day.

I'm quite impressed by the lack of people bursting in saying 'HE'S WRITING CRAP' like the last five times this was posted :up:

Last edited:
That review is absolutely hilarious.

And you can tell he may be a U2 fan. If he wasn't would he really listen to each song and know them so well? He's obviously visited U2 forums too.

Love this comment on 'crumbs'

This song is about how America and its wealthiest people don't do enough to help solve world hunger. The title suggests that crumbs from our table could help starving people in Africa. Bono indicts America for being hypocritical with these lines:

Would you deny for others What you demand for yourself?

Bono could not be reached for comment as he was stepping off his private jet and into his limousine.

:lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom