remove the collective cloaking device!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
since this forum first opened nearly five years ago, there's been a disturbing trend that's escalated from a small problem into an unstoppable force of tsunamic proportions.

back in the day people were open with whom they were, here at the internationally known web-based community known as www.interference.com

everyone registered usernames that were gender-appropriate, and reflected not only the poster's personality, but their REAL-LIFE NAME.

gee, what a concept.

as the sands of time erode what was once good and proper in message board etiquete (yes, that's spelled correctly), old-timers such as myself are left to wonder what could have been.

what could have been??

as i stand here before you today, i come with not only the scenario of our collective problem, i come equipped with answers to solve it with.

1) we need a constituition. an interference message board consitution.

a) drafted and designed by tsar deathbear, and rubber stamped by the peasants in the duma (a selected few of YOU)

b) enforced with stiff, strong armed tactics designed to instill fear and dread among fellow message boarders.

2) an immediate change of all our user names. from now on, all names must reflect our true selves.

3) every post must be void of nonsense.

i know there's a lot of people that'll agree with me, so speak up and let your voice be heard.

together, with me as your perfect leader, we can overcome what plagues us.

then you won't be able to register at all!!

you're all going to be victims of my command! it's the 90's get used to it!

ra-ra-rasputin! loved the russian queen, or something something...yada yada

ra-ra-rasputin!

~dancing king

Rasputin_grey.gif

all hail!!

i am AN IMPORTANT MEMBER OF SOCIETY!

beli, you didn't ruin anything.

leave that up to me. i'm good at that.

i'm not alex either. i'm not a girl gay guy!

down is the new up!

break up break down

ch-ch-check it out, y'all

y'all ready for this?!?

do dodododdododododododododdo

~2 unlimited

Back
Top Bottom