Relaxin' Freestylin' Friday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
dc209.jpg

dc211.jpg

dc214.jpg

dc215.jpg

only THE coolest guitar ever...it's THE EXPLORER!!
dc216.jpg

erised said:

:shame: Pervy, pervy minds :tsk:

I thought it was cute... not quite clash-edge, but close. :sigh: You guys have to go make something pervy out of it! :laugh:

J/K!!!! :hug:

:lmao:

alrhggfbkajgfafaefgjfbmncvbdgfblafjSfblSfbsuegffbwieubfawetryingtosaysomethingcoherehentandfailingmiserably

i should just go and change my name to mush-brains...

balt06.jpg

is that piece of tape labeling his spine or something?
balt12.jpg

edge, do you KNOW that there's a piece of blue tape on your back?
balt09.jpg

011202r3-11crp-u2.jpg

011202r3-34crp-u2.jpg

011128r2-03crp-u2.jpg

oh crap...i bet this falls under "misuse of bandwidth"...yikes...i don't want to get otto pissed off at me, not when he's the owner of so many hotsexyedge pics

Last edited:
What's up ladies... I have a touque like that (oops... sorry, it's beanie isn't it?)

You know guys, i've spent all evening looking through these lovely :drool: :faint: :combust: pictures and i'm still only to page eight, so i think i'm just going to post my pics tomorrow when i can get through the whole thing and enjoy it like i should :D . I swear, i've never seen some of these. I'm a little puddle in front of my computer. Go edge weekend!

IWasBored said:

ok, i'm quite sick of pillaging mrtheedge.com...i'm going to look elsewhere

i can't quite decide if that is a good thing or a bad thing... lol.

edge day regulars: "What the hell, she said that clear back on page 4! Get with the program!"

edgebunny: *feverishly tears through all 16 pages in an effort to catch up*

I must say, Edge stole his whole Space Cowboy shtick from yours truly... he wants to be cujo, can you blame him :wink:

MY FU*CKIN BOOMSPEED ACCOUNT HAS BEEN CANCELLED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad:

I got the message saying that my account has been disabled, that means that everything that I have posted is probably red X:scream:

Im so pissed, thats where I posted all my good pics:rant:

SpanishEyes21 said:
MY FU*CKIN BOOMSPEED ACCOUNT HAS BEEN CANCELLED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad:

I got the message saying that my account has been disabled, that means that everything that I have posted is probably red X:scream:

Im so pissed, thats where I posted all my good pics:rant:

Cancelled?

oh no!

Can't you get it back?

:( :sad:

arw9797 said:

Cancelled?

oh no!

Can't you get it back?

:( :sad:

I dont know:scream: you see i had this free 1meg account with Boomspeed, I had a small amount of space so I would upload the Edge pics I wanted to post and then delete them when the thread started to fade, I did that every week. I could upgrade my account for $6 monthly to a 100meg account but I cant afford anything at the moment:(

Anyway there's a link that directs you to why this has happened t and it said that they have been having issues with people who want to change there credit card information and cancel paid accounts, but my account is free so I dont understand why it would be cancelled.

Also I checked the PLEBA account that was opened by I forget who but it was still there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it hasent been cancelled.
I love using boomspeed. I have a snapfish account but I hate it. Snapfish is so slow, and it shinks all my BIG beautiful scans.

Im gonna send those people a nasty email
:mad: :mad:

After going thru the Boomspeed message board I found out why my account has been cancelled. Apparently I was in violation of Boomspeed's rules and regulations. Since I have a free account I can only link images to auction sites like Ebay, but linking images elsewhere would result in my account being cancelled, which is what happened. In order to restore my account I have to upgrade to the $6 account then I get my pictures back.
Well it looks like I might be upgrading, I think.

femaleorgazmatron said:

i can't quite decide if that is a good thing or a bad thing... lol.

it's just that i do it every week, and i needed a change of scenery, not good or bad.

Back
Top Bottom