Redkat Appreciation Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^been to the brewery many times:shifty: even stayed at the hotel for a certain bachelorette party:ohmy:

I prefer guinness or amstel light but we can still be friends right Z?:sexywink:

goodbye, goodbye good friends goodbye, we hoped you liked your stay, in the big blue house, well hey, i say, well thats ok, cos we'll see you all again im sure, very soon im sure, very soon im sure, goodbye

redkat said:
^been to the brewery many times:shifty: even stayed at the hotel for a certain bachelorette party:ohmy:

I prefer guinness or amstel light but we can still be friends right Z?:sexywink:

of course!

Guinness for health.

But when I want to feel like crap, I drink Old Style. ;)

I prefer my drinking with my lover Stella (Artois) - but the two of us together it like thunder and lightning - BAD NEWS.

And, of course, don't forget my friends Smithwicks and P. Urquel

we'll miss you
Biotest_redkat.JPG

zonelistener said:

Busch Light...I would NEVER...NEVER. Not even in college.

How many times have you done Oktoberfest?

I responded in your journal too

Bless you! I felt like such a beer snob in college once you're drunk it doesn't matter but that tasted like well bad

Never made it to the big octoberfest had some good times at brothers and the library though. Were you in LaCrosse a lot for some reason?

Are you gone yet :sad: I'm late to this thread :sad:

Just wanted to wish you a very relaxing and refreshing holiday, the change of scenery might just be what you need now!

We'll be waiting with a 24-pack of Amstel light for your return to go around (and maybe some vodka for moi :shifty: )

:hug:

the soul waits said:
Are you gone yet :sad: I'm late to this thread :sad:

Just wanted to wish you a very relaxing and refreshing holiday, the change of scenery might just be what you need now!

We'll be waiting with a 24-pack of Amstel light for your return to go around (and maybe some vodka for moi :shifty: )

Thank you :hug: I'll be looking forward to coming back for that. I've got vodka (somewhere) :shifty:

I leave tomorrow morning :sad: This won't be a relaxing holiday but it will be a change of scenery :wink:

I'll be bringing the frozen drinks from the Daquiri Deck on Siesta Key Beach:drool:

As I haven't posted in this yet:

I certainly appreciate you, so I should join the thread of appreciation. You seem to have accumulated some fans, eh?

Back
Top Bottom