Red Zone emails

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes I received my Red Zone email last night. It specifies the check in area to get tickets/wristbands. Check in starts at 4:30 but doors open at 5:30. Also the draw for a backstage tour happens the day before the show.

Yes I received my Red Zone email last night. It specifies the check in area to get tickets/wristbands. Check in starts at 4:30 but doors open at 5:30. Also the draw for a backstage tour happens the day before the show.

Vancouver and Seattle emails are out. Seattle checkin 4pm, doors 5pm.

Are the check in and the doors to get in at the same location? Or, do you get in one line to check in and then another line to get in?

Are the check in and the doors to get in at the same location? Or, do you get in one line to check in and then another line to get in?

If you are referring to Houston, They are having a Red Zone Entrance and tent set up and available in the SW corner (FORD) to get your tickets and wrist bands, it will be open from 4 pm to 8 pm day of show. After 8 pm you have to go to the regular box office (at SE corner) to get your ticket and then go back to SW corner to get in. Easy arrangement.

Door open at 5pm. It does state the NRG Park Stadium Compound at 12 Noon. Once you enter the compound it says you can't leave. I guess they are discouraging overnight or early GA lineups.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom