RED is coming! no. 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
JCOSTER said:

Just one edit: Albert C. is my husband, I'm Jeanie C. :huh: I didn't realize it would come through on his email that way.

Make that two edits. My name was printed as Van N instead of Val N.

I guess that's not what's important, though. I am so pleased to be included in anything (RED).
Now everyone, go write them a message on their blog. Remember, there' s power in numbers.

Hey guys- one edit for me: (RED) put all this together on their website - not me.

I just provided them with the testimonials and they took it from there.:yes:

They also edited my entry but I'm not complaining - even if they called me "Sue" I would have been glad to have helped out.

JCOSTER, your email does say ALBERTCOSTER so with everything that bn and the others have to do to try to save some of the world's poorest people, they might have made a simple enough typo.

I don't see it as a big deal - like Val, I was just glad to have helped out.

I was hoping that others here would be as glad as I was too - especially knowing that the "right people" have viewed your emails and have your email addresses and are very grateful to you.

Isn't that thanks enough?

For me it is. :wink:

Remember, this was supposed to be to show our support of (RED) - not our moment in the sun.

Thanks Val for understanding that even people who work with organizations like (RED) are only human and deserve our respect, no matter what typos they might occasionally do.

(RED) :love: :hug:

^ I wish I could of done something too! Well, I'm too late! :reject:

:grumpy:

Jamila, it's really good that you're showing a lot of support for (RED). :up:

I love (RED)! :drool:

new leather (red) bracelet at gap.com! Also, another pair of (red) converse lo tops, they look the same to me but in parchment rather than olive, but they are $8 more and say sco(red) and fea(red) on the soles.
I'm holding out for the olive ones and hoping they get them back in stock!

JCOSTER said:
New merchandise:

gp496358-02p01v01.jpg

gp507642-00p01v01.jpg

thankyou jcoster! both items that i will have to check out. any chance do you know price range on these?

thankyou!

dazzlingamy said:
I've emailed the gap people, to see if there is anyway I can buy online for Australia - i'm not hopeful! I would love love love to get my friends the desired and inspired tops for their birthdays! waaaaaaaah! There must be a way?

I mailed them, too! They just told me, they don't send anything to Germany and I should go to GB :(

By the way- I'm the proud owner of a GAP leather braclet! :) Thx to Bonocomet!

U2 Beginner said:
^ I wish I could of done something too! Well, I'm too late! :reject:

:grumpy:

Jamila, it's really good that you're showing a lot of support for (RED). :up:

I love (RED)! :drool:

Actually, U2 Beginner, it's never too late to show your support of (RED)!

You can go to the link above for (BLOG)RED and post a comment underneath the post that bn did with our testimonials.

So far two people already have posted comments about the piece and I just submitted my comment a little while ago so it should appear in (BLOG)RED tomorrow.

The people at (RED) love to receive your support, so PLEASE POST A COMMENT in support of (RED) in the comment section after our post. :up:

I will post my entire testimonial that I submitted to (RED) here tomorrow - I hope that anyone else who submitted their testimonial to (RED) will also feel free to repost their entire submission here.

Let's ALL be in support of (RED) for the right reason - which is to help some of the world's poorest people in Africa to fight AIDS. :love: :bonodrum: :hi5:

Jamila said:
Thank You so much .... I just viewed the blog ... and saw that you chose my letter. All of the testamonials are wonderful . This a great thing that you did . I truely feel so strongly about supporting (RED) . I recently had a birthday and my family and friends told me that lots of (RED) gifts are on the way .... when I get them I'll post what I got ... can't wait !!!

:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

jaynejenjune said:
Jamila said:
Thank You so much .... I just viewed the blog ... and saw that you chose my letter. All of the testamonials are wonderful . This a great thing that you did . I truely feel so strongly about supporting (RED) . I recently had a birthday and my family and friends told me that lots of (RED) gifts are on the way .... when I get them I'll post what I got ... can't wait !!!

I'm really happy that your entry was chosen, jaynejenjune, because your enthusiasm for (RED) is definitely noticeable. :wink:

Again, I did not write or edit this post at (BLOG)RED - the folks at (RED) posted the piece the way that they wanted it.

I ask you to post a comment after the piece at (BLOG)RED, jaynejenjune, to let the folks at (RED) know of your appreciation for their inclusion of your testimonial and to let them know of your support of (RED).

:bonodrum: :hi5:

:wave: I havent been in here in so long! I forgot about the thread! So much to catch up on! I tried to go onto the create your own converse sight the other day, but it wouldnt pop up because "my screen wasn't big enough." Oh well....

I'm still on the search for the Ado(red) tank! :lol:

BonosLil'Pal94 said:
:wave: I havent been in here in so long! I forgot about the thread! So much to catch up on! I tried to go onto the create your own converse sight the other day, but it wouldnt pop up because "my screen wasn't big enough." Oh well....

I'm still on the search for the Ado(red) tank! :lol:

I was recently in the GAP on 48th and Sixth .... they had a lot of (RED) .. they have separated it to different floors .. I will be there again on Fri . I will let you know if they have it. If you want me to have them hold it or if you would like me to purchase it for you , I would be more than happy to do it.
Let me know .
I :heart: (RED)

Thanks for the offer. I wouldn't want it to be a hassle or anything. If you want, you can PM my mom about it, because it's pretty much her decision if we would do that :wink: Her name is Lila64 (if you didn't already know).

Thanks again! :D

Soo, I was over at gap.com using my 15% before it expired today, and noticed there are now baby (Red) products!!! :cute: They are so so cute!!

Sorry, I'm a lame-o and don't know how to post the images, but I am sure someone can do it. They are too cute not to post!

Kinsa, Thank You for letting us know about the baby (RED)! :up:

Here are the products (just baby grows):

gp49601300vliv01rm6.jpg

gp49601301vliv01bl9.jpg

gp49601302vliv01ig7.jpg

gp49601303vliv01fz3.jpg

gp49601304vliv01ra9.jpg

:cute:

DELIVE(RED) :lmao:

I so badly wanna get my 6 month old nephew the ADO(RED) one! :cute:

Those baby clothes are the CUTEST things that I've ever seen. :wink:

Even though I don't have a small one to buy for, I'm going to order a few of those baby (RED) items to give to people I know with small children in the future.

Thanks Kinsa for the info. :bow:

I really like the Delive(RED) and Diape(red) outfits. :lmao:

Got the news from my sons school and I will be going in to speak with the kids about Africa and the kids I sponsor they will also be writing letters and asking the kids I sponsor to share with all the other kids they know. We will then be having a fundraiser for eithre nothing but nets or the African Well fund. It will also be in our local paper how kids in our school are reaching out to kids in Africa.:applaud:

Gosh JC, well done!

Maybe if your efforts get publicized in the newspaper or something....

Bono might want to meet you....

:shifty:

:drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom