RED is coming! no. 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Go to the Gap Website, they have a whole variety of things on sale, and a lot of them you can't find at the gap stores sometimes.
The cool flights pants are already down from $90+ to $59. (but still too steep for my wallet :mad: ) No dice on the shoes yet, waiting for those to drop in price. There are some ID bracelets on sale i've never seen at the store before. they look really cool.

anyways, a nice variety.

http://www.gap.com/browse/category.do?cid=20856&pageID=-1

Last edited:
Oh just as a warning, the indigo cami has a very small top, and doesn't work so well for women with...bigger proportions up there. from what i remember, i don't think it was adjustable either. :angry:
i'd recommend trying it on first before buying.

unico said:
Oh just as a warning, the indigo cami has a very small top, and doesn't work so well for women with...bigger proportions up there. from what i remember, i don't think it was adjustable either. :angry:
i'd recommend trying it on first before buying.

very true, everything fits quite small, i usually buy medium . But when i got my red inspired shirt, i had to change it for a large, and it just fits.

went to Gap again today :drool:

i got a green (RED) tee that says INSPI(RED) with a white logo of Africa across the chest.

and my mum got a white African INSPI(RED), a red ADO(RED) and a black DESI(RED) tee.

:dancing:

the manager said they having a huge stock of (RED) stuff tomoorw, and its going on the shop floor on Thursday. so we're going back on Friday :hyper:

the whole window display was full of (RED) logos :rockon:

:hyper: :hyper:

I just ordered the green army style jacket. Under 50 bucks is very nice! Thanks for the heads up, thankyou

First of all, Val - your (RED) stickers and materials are in the mail.

Thanks for all your support. :hi5:

Second, here is the piece that my dearest U2 friend, Regina O'Numb (of the Music Rising forum), posted in her Edge's Blog about (RED)'s day in Austin on 26 April 2007:

http://reginaonumb.blog.uol.com.br/arch2007-04-16_2007-04-30.html

From both pictures, you can tell which person I am in the Austin GAP picture.

As I am very busy tonight, I will take some time tomorrow or Thursday to add some further comments on this subject.

Now that that question is answered, can we simply go on and talk about what should be most important in this thread - the purchase of (RED) items to help the Global Fund to stop AIDS in Africa?

It is THEIR LIVES WHICH ARE MOST IMPORTANT. :bonodrum:

Jamila said:
First of all, Val - your (RED) stickers and materials are in the mail.

Thanks for all your support. :hi5:

Second, here is the piece that my dearest U2 friend, Regina O'Numb (of the Music Rising forum), posted in her Edge's Blog about (RED)'s day in Austin on 26 April 2007:

http://reginaonumb.blog.uol.com.br/arch2007-04-16_2007-04-30.html

From both pictures, you can tell which person I am in the Austin GAP picture.

As I am very busy tonight, I will take some time tomorrow or Thursday to add some further comments on this subject.

Now that that question is answered, can we simply go on and talk about what should be most important in this thread - the purchase of (RED) items to help the Global Fund to stop AIDS in Africa?

It is THEIR LIVES WHICH ARE MOST IMPORTANT. :bonodrum:

Just curious, but why couldn't you just say "yes, I'm the one in the gray shirt."? Why the scavenger hunt to track down another pic with the answer?

Dana

Because I'm not in the grey shirt. :ohmy:

And because I should be the one to identify myself and not someone else.

I would want the same courtesy for you or any other poster, Dana.

This thread shouldn't be about us - it should be about eliminating extreme poverty from the world, ONE (RED) SHIRT at a time.

Don't you agree? :bonodrum: :hi5:

One (RED) inspi(red) tote with goodies thanks to 3 very special plebans to be auctioned off May 17th !!! :wink: :hug:

P1000596.jpg

The raffle for the kids will take place in the next couple of weeks.
There will be 7 gift bags going out to be raffled.

Went to Gap today and sure enough the notebooks were on sale for 6.99. Some of the scarves are also marked down along with most of the jackets. They had alot of new tshirts too, that I had never seen before.

I think you already got one! I hadn't seen the new ones with the African continent designs. They had at least 3 different shirts with that theme. There were others as well with different prints and designs. I also noticed the military shirts that Bono wore to that last event were now gone. I never saw the dark one like his tho, only the light color.

U2Girl416 said:
I bought the ado(red) onesie for my 8-month old niece. can't wait to see it on her :cute:

That is very cool, U2Girl416!:applaud:

I'm sure that she will look wonderful in that onesie. Did you get it at a BabyGAP store or did you order it online?

The (RED) baby onesies were an EXCELLENT idea for Mother's Day. :wink:

Jamila said:
Because I'm not in the grey shirt. :ohmy:

And because I should be the one to identify myself and not someone else.

I would want the same courtesy for you or any other poster, Dana.

This thread shouldn't be about us - it should be about eliminating extreme poverty from the world, ONE (RED) SHIRT at a time.

Don't you agree? :bonodrum: :hi5:

Well, that just underscores my point. You sent me through another link to look at another copy of the photo that had a caption that supposedly identified who you are. Obviously my eyes don't work right or I can't see the colors properly but the point is not whether you were in a grey shirt but why you couldn't just say in this thread "I'm the one in the _____ shirt" or some other simple means of identifying which person was you. That would have resulted in far less sidetracking of the thread than this. All I am asking is why couldn't a simple straight answer suffice? I am not trying to be discourteous or attack you, I am just trying to understand the reasoning behind the way you post things. A lot of people seem to misunderstand your intentions besides me and I am just trying to get a feel for what is going on. You seem to be a good hearted person from what I have read of your posts on here and at U2.com but I have observed that your posts often set peoples teeth on edge. I am trying to give you the benefit of the doubt because I know from personal experience what it is like to be constantly misinterpreted and miscontrued. If you didn't understand what I was getting at then maybe this has helped. But if you just don't want to answer the question then just say so. I would still like an answer but if you choose not to that is certainly your right. I won't post again.

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming. Sorry for the interruption.

Dana

Edit: I just went through the hunt again to the link you gave and the caption under that picture identifies you as being 2nd from the left and the person 2nd from the left is wearing a grey DESI(RED) shirt. If that is not you then that is yet another reason to just answer the question directly.

Last edited:
rihannsu said:

I just went through the hunt again to the link you gave and the caption under that picture identifies you as being 2nd from the left and the person 2nd from the left is wearing a grey DESI(RED) shirt. If that is not you then that is yet another reason to just answer the question directly.

It's her.
Maybe the shirt is grey-green, or possibly greenish. That's irrelevant.

You're being very nice.

Well.... to add my .02.... Both the pics identify Jamila as being in the grey shirt, second from left. Then Jamila says "I am not in the grey shirt :ohmy:".

The mystery continues.....

:corn:

Has anyone bought the RED candle ? it says SHA(RED) on it. it has a beautiul exotic fragrance and it is $20. i think it is very affordable and makes a great understated gift.

ALSO- JCOSTER -that RED basket is beautiful-great raffle prize. What is May 17 ?, if mentioned, i havent read all of this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom