REAL VERSION Electrical Storm to be played on RTE TODAY!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hallelujah Here She Comes

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Here's the info:

http://www.2fm.ie
August 28, 2002
From 2FM:

2FM has a World Exclusive!

Tonight (Wed 28 Aug) Dave Fanning will have the very first play of the brand new U2 single 'Electrical Storm'. Recorded
recently in Dublin, the single is rumoured to be good... very good... but listeners will get a chance to decide for themselves
by tuning in this evening between 7 and 8pm.

And here's the link.

http://www.rte.ie/rams/2fm.ram

Crikey I can't wait to hear it. :D

Hallelujah Here She Comes said:

In Ireland, love. ;)

That's 1pm-2pm Central Standard Time. Yes, that's right. It's on in A HALF HOUR. WHEEEEEE!!! :happy:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!! :dance:

*hyperventilates* :crack:

must.......HEAR!!!!!

oh :censored: !!!!!! I don't have a real player down here!!!

must...move.....other....computer.....downstairs!!!

*runs*

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!! :dance:

*hyperventilates* :crack:

must.......HEAR!!!!!

BAAAAAAH!!!! I don't think I can listen to it!!!! My computer doesn't have Real Player!!!! Somebody PLEEEEEEEAAASEE be making an mp4 of this!!!!! Or an mp3, even. See, I'm so excited I can't even ttyyyyype!!! AAAH!!!

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
oh :censored: !!!!!! I don't have a real player down here!!!

must...move.....other....computer.....downstairs!!!

*runs*

I have real player but its telling me that it can't connect to the server. then it tells me that I'm not connected to the internet

BUT I BLOODY AM!!!!!!!!!!!1 :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

someone help :help:

................please?

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggghhhh

bloody computer :confused:

bammo2 said:

I have real player but its telling me that it can't connect to the server. then it tells me that I'm not connected to the internet

BUT I BLOODY AM!!!!!!!!!!!1 :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

someone help :help:

................please?

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggghhhh

bloody computer :confused:

I had that problem on my computer at home. Maybe if you change your security settings it'll help. Go to Tools and then Internet Options and click on the Security tab. Somebody told me that was supposed to help. It actually didn't help me, but maybe it will work for you. :)

I had that problem on my computer at home. Maybe if you change your security settings it'll help. Go to Tools and then Internet Options and click on the Security tab. Somebody told me that was supposed to help. It actually didn't help me, but maybe it will work for you. :)

thanks...........I've tried it and you're right, it didnt' help me either! Worth a try though :)

here's hoping someone does an MP3...........(not a hint..........honest!!!)

Why are we the only three people in PLEBA who care about this??? :confused:

I was thinking the same thing...........:scratch: :shrug:

maybe we're just getting overexcited and its the same version that we've already heard. Hope not though...........(not that I can listen to it anyway :lol: )

As Toyah would have said in the 80s......Its a Mystery :confused:

HINT!

M *cough* P *cough* 3.

Ahem. If the good people of Ireland would please assist us wretches in the U.S of A it would be greatly appreciated.

Much abliged.

MAP:wave:

NOOOOOOO!

My Computer: Server has reached its capacity and can serve no more streams. Please try again later.
Me: *weeps* *swears profusely* :rant:

Re: NOOOOOOO!

Ultraviolet Light said:
My Computer: Server has reached its capacity and can serve no more streams. Please try again later.
Me: *weeps* *swears profusely* :rant:

I get the feeling that we are all destined to not hear this tonight..............:banghead: :rant:

if only I had a private plane and runway in my back garden. I might be able to get to ireland and listen there before 8pm then..........although knowing my luck they'd play it when I was somewhere over Wales :lol:

*hamish dance*
I think it works now!
Buuuuut....is anyone else just getting static?
Cause otherwise I suck....and I may have to post the children of the corn poster in here... :eeklaugh:

NOOOOOOOOO!!!! I NEEEED to hear this!!!!! I mean, I don't care if it's now, but if everybody who's online is getting static, how are we gonna end up with an mp3?? :sad: :confused:

OH MY GOD THEY FORKIN PLAYED IT ALREADY!!!!

I think I'm going to CRY!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :mac: :mad: :banghead: :mac:

NOOOOOOOOO!!!! I NEEEED to hear this!!!!! I mean, I don't care if it's now, but if everybody who's online is getting static, how are we gonna end up with an mp3?? :sad: :confused:

I'm sure someone out there in the world heard it and will post it on a website. It was posted on the @U2 mailing list a good few hours ago so all hope is not lost :)

but goddamnit I want to hear it now!!!!!! NOW!!!! Aaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggghhhhh I'm going to spontaneously combust through frustration :banghead: :rant:

bammo2 said:

It was posted on the @U2 mailing list a good few hours ago so all hope is not lost :)

ermm I should add, when I say IT was posted on the @U2 mailing list, what I meant was the news that it was going to be played was posted, not the actual song. Just thought I'd better clear that up before people get REALLY confused!!! :lmao: (I have to laugh, otherwise I'd cry!)

how's THAT for irony....no U2, just *shudder* creed

I THINK I JUST HAD TO LISTEN TO A CREED CLIP
:scream:
*looks to the heavens* WHAT DID I DOOOOOO?!
WHY?!

bammo2 said:

I'm sure someone out there in the world heard it and will post it on a website. It was posted on the @U2 mailing list a good few hours ago so all hope is not lost :)

Yes, let's hope! Seriously, I was all set to wait until September to hear this, but the fact that it is now out there somewhere BEING HEARD by people who are NOT ME, is simply torturous. Please oh please somebody have made an mp3. :slant:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom