Re: MOJO magazine???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dazzledbylight

Blue Crack Supplier
Re: MOJO magazine???

does anyone here read MOJO mag?

There's currently a special Mojo ish on The Who.

When I moved I had to throw a lot of stuff out, including parting with a certain amount of R&R articles, books & even a few momentos <gasp> to accomodate the smaller space.

I thot I'd get this special ish, to have something more again of The Who

the photos look good but is the masg a good read. I really like good qwrting in general, {no expert} AND IT RElly does something extra great when music/bands are being written about.

opinions please :)

I recently started buying it every month. It costs $8.75, since it's a UK mag, so it's a bit pricey for a magazine...but music magazines are an indulgence of mine. I have subscriptions to Rolling Stone, Spin, and Blender, and I regularly buy Mojo, Uncut, Q, Magnet, Paste, and Harp. I also occasionally pick up some other random ones. I bought my first issue of Filter recently, and that might become another regular purchase.

I saw it at Tower the other day. It was imported so they wanted $12.50 for it. If I still had my credit cards I'd have bought it in a minute. There was another cool Who one there, and the 'from U2 to the White Stripes' one. I wanted them all but I don't have $35 bucks to throw down on magazines like I used to. :sigh: But I sat there and looked at them awhile. :shifty:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom