Randoooooooom: Part of a complete breakfast.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
arw9797 said:
I went to bed at 7:30 last night :crack: I woke up a few times but never stayed up for more than a few minutes each time.
I was wondering where you were last night!!

I'm thinking of doing the same thing tonight...except it's a little later than 7:30 here. :yawn: It was really slow at work and that's more draining than a busy day... was falling asleep driving home. :yikes:

I didn't have a strawberry KitKat, I don't think, but the non-Vanilla one was very good. :drool: I love KitKats anyway and these seem to be bigger.

*done replying to every single post in this thread*

I'm listening to last Thursday's show.

I can't believe that was only a week ago. :huh:

arw9797 said:
I'm going to the lake! :drool:

:der: my parents are completely crazy. They picked me up to go to the lake but in the car before they decided to go to a smaller lake that I hate and always refuse to go to. My dad NEVER ever comes with so I dont' know why he did tonight. I told my mom that she should have told me both times we spoke on the phone about this because I hate that lake. So I got in the car, they told me the plan, I said no thanks and let's just go to Calhoun like normal and my mom freaked out so I got out of the car and said nice seeing you! :| :der: I drove to Calhoun and walked alone. That's the last time I call her up to walk. She'll have to call me up if she wants to go but I'll just go alone. She had her "I'm in a pissed off mood" voice to begin with because she was tired. :| So don't go! :mad:

My family is so weird. Seriously.

Anyways I had a lovely walk but I wish I would have had my debit card with me so I could have gone to the creepy grocery store afterwards. :mad:

Queen Bee said:

You never answered my question at the last thread after you left. :sad:
That is SO WEIRD because I went back to see if anyone noticed and I was just about to tell you!!! :eek:

Queen Bee said:
:collectivebrain:

I haven't perfected the order yet and I don't have everything yet because I used up my whole Itunes giftcard finally, but here's what I have:

5'15, The Who
Rebel Rebel, David Bowie
Speed of Sound, Coldplay
The Magnificent Seven, The Clash
Club Foot, Kasabian (I actually had this on a Q Magazine cd or something!)
Monkey Gone to Heaven, The Pixies
Seven Nation Army, The White Stripes
Baba O'Reilly, The Who
I Predict a Riot, Kaiser Cheifs
Leaving New York, REM
Float On, Modest Mouse
Mr. Brightside, The Killers
Clocks, Coldplay
Wake Up, Arcade Fire

:wink:

arw9797 said:

:der: my parents are completely crazy. They picked me up to go to the lake but in the car before they decided to go to a smaller lake that I hate and always refuse to go to. My dad NEVER ever comes with so I dont' know why he did tonight. I told my mom that she should have told me both times we spoke on the phone about this because I hate that lake. So I got in the car, they told me the plan, I said no thanks and let's just go to Calhoun like normal and my mom freaked out so I got out of the car and said nice seeing you! :| :der: I drove to Calhoun and walked alone. That's the last time I call her up to walk. She'll have to call me up if she wants to go but I'll just go alone. She had her "I'm in a pissed off mood" voice to begin with because she was tired. :| So don't go! :mad:

My family is so weird. Seriously.

Anyways I had a lovely walk but I wish I would have had my debit card with me so I could have gone to the creepy grocery store afterwards. :mad:
My parents are both pissy tonight. :rolleyes: My mom is complaining about doing laundry I had planned on doing tomorrow.

Schmeg said:

I haven't perfected the order yet and I don't have everything yet because I used up my whole Itunes giftcard finally, but here's what I have:

5'15, The Who
Rebel Rebel, David Bowie
Speed of Sound, Coldplay
Baba O'Reilly, The Who
Leaving New York, REM
Float On, Modest Mouse
Clocks, Coldplay
Wake Up, Arcade Fire

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

you missed the whole set before these songs...

AAAAAAAAAAAIEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEE Staaaaaaaaaayeeeeeeeeeeeeee for meeeeeeeeeeeeeee youtalktobonoyoutalktobono!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That will never get old!!!!!

Schmeg said:

5'15, The Who
Rebel Rebel, David Bowie
Speed of Sound, Coldplay
Baba O'Reilly, The Who
Leaving New York, REM
Float On, Modest Mouse
Clocks, Coldplay
Wake Up, Arcade Fire

Thanks! :up:

I'm having the gang over for dinner on Saturday night and my apartment is a disaster! :mad: Not only do I have to cook a big meal but I have to clean all day Saturday. :sad:

I guess it'll keep me from spending $$$ I don't have right now.

arw9797 said:

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

you missed the whole set before these songs...

AAAAAAAAAAAIEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEE Staaaaaaaaaayeeeeeeeeeeeeee for meeeeeeeeeeeeeee youtalktobonoyoutalktobono!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That will never get old!!!!!
:lol:

Huuuugyosiiiiiiiiiiiiista! Loveyosiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiista!

:evil: Be careful what you wish for! :evil:

Schmeg said:

:lol:

Huuuugyosiiiiiiiiiiiiista! Loveyosiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiista!

:evil: Be careful what you wish for! :evil:

I think you're really a closet KOL fan. Why do I have a feeling you have some songs that you bought on iTunes?

arw9797 said:

I think you're really a closet KOL fan. Why do I have a feeling you have some songs that you bought on iTunes?
I purchased nothing, I swear! :angel: Anything I obtained was purely for the memories of Live from the Vending Machine!

Queen Bee said:

I have been telling you for months and months that we should do a trade and you ignore me. You have no idea...well maybe you do now...what I have :D

We have lots of good stuff, dont' we girls?!?! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom