Randoooooooom 2+3.....5!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Theory: I watch the Sox, they lose.

Experiment: I turn off game for 1 1/2 hours

First analysis: Sox score 7 runs.

Now that it's 10-7 Yanks ( :madspit: ), I think I'll go watch something else til it's 27-10 Sox.

COME ON SOX!!! :nervous:

Kariann said:
I should go to bed since I have to go back to work tomorrow.
:| Lucky you! At least you have some good stories to tell. :wink:

Okay there are 6 more games so I won't send the Yanks hate mail just yet. But they still suck.

Six days of work for seven days of offness...not a bad trade.

:wave: Good night!

I know...I think I'm going now. :wave:

I'll be burning just a few dvd's tomorrow! :wink:

I'm supposed to be at Chipotle right now enjoying a tasty veggie burrito with Amy and a few of our old coworkers from our last job but I forgot to use an inhaler this morning. It was either go out to lunch and pass out or come home. I'm home :|

:hmm: maybe I'll have that for dinner tonight since I have a hair appointment after work....

Schmeg said:
Yankees suck.

yes they do. i passed out 15 minutes before the game started (i'd been awake for about 27 hours at that point :yawn: ), and i woke up to people walking up and down the hall screaming "fuck!! fuck!!! fuck!!!!!!!" at about 11:45...

:madspit:

there's a guy down the hall with a computer print out taped to his door. yankees logo and it says 'who's your daddy? one down, three to do!' on it. :mad:

he's on his third print out. he may be trying to rub it in the face of 99% of the umass student body, but he's wasting his ink. someone ripped the first one, i ripped the second one...and actually, there might have been others i didn't account for. either way...

:shifty: :evil: :mad:

IWasBored said:

yes they do. i passed out 15 minutes before the game started (i'd been awake for about 27 hours at that point :yawn: ), and i woke up to people walking up and down the hall screaming "fuck!! fuck!!! fuck!!!!!!!" at about 11:45...

:madspit:

there's a guy down the hall with a computer print out taped to his door. yankees logo and it says 'who's your daddy? one down, three to do!' on it. :mad:

he's on his third print out. he may be trying to rub it in the face of 99% of the umass student body, but he's wasting his ink. someone ripped the first one, i ripped the second one...and actually, there might have been others i didn't account for. either way...

:shifty: :evil: :mad:
I was wondering where you were!! I had to supply the play-by-play in your absense, and we all know that when I watch, they Red Sox lose (case in point: last night, last game of 2003 World Series, 1986 World Series...okay, not really, I don't know if I watched that or not, but I probably caught a few minutes)!

The next time you see one of those signs, can you tear it down for me? :hyper: I've already started a fight in U2News, I would love to start an absentee one at UMass!

Hey, if someone's posting WHO'S YOUR DADDY??? in the middle of an Ipod commercial discussion, I must tell him I can't wait to hear 50,000 New Yorkers shut up! :evil:

Now I must change for skating. :|

Schmeg said:

I was wondering where you were!! I had to supply the play-by-play in your absense, and we all know that when I watch, they Red Sox lose (case in point: last night, last game of 2003 World Series, 1986 World Series...okay, not really, I don't know if I watched that or not, but I probably caught a few minutes)!

The next time you see one of those signs, can you tear it down for me? :hyper: I've already started a fight in U2News, I would love to start an absentee one at UMass!

i'll rip down the one up there now a bit later for you :evil:

i don't know whether me watching the game is good or bad. i'm trying the not watching thing right now. but if the score looks bad (i'll see it on yahoo when i open a new window), i'm going to have to start watching.

it was 1-0 NY last i checked (6th inning) :yikes:

Same now at the top of the 7th...It's been a strike-out-a-thon. Which is good...except for that one damn run the Sox let squeek by. :mad:

Barbara forgot to tell Tom to stay for my lesson. :|

Schmeg said:
Same now at the top of the 7th...It's been a strike-out-a-thon. Which is good...except for that one damn run the Sox let squeek by. :mad:

Barbara forgot to tell Tom to stay for my lesson. :|

grrrrr. come on!! losing is not good.

double:|

Just kidding, it's the bottom of the 6th...Pedro should keep another 3 or 4 from running, I think.

Come on Pedrooooooooooooooooo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom