Randooooooom: Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
whooohoooo someone's playing SLAPSHOT!!!!

seeing as i'm the only boston hardcore obssessive here at the moment, if not on the whole campus, it's no surprise it's me playing the record.

fitting that i'm playing 'i've had enough'

this is going to be a song of the day later.

rob2.jpg

dammit, and i've got no way of running down to the bathroom until my show ends...

:havetopeedance:

If Realplayer would download itself, I could listen.

Here's another post office reminder. Don't forget to go there!

Ticketmaster is programmed into my phone...quickdial #21. REM!!! At the Fleet Center, no matter what the dj's try to tell contest winners! :hyper:

I've been putting pictures in albums all evening and my back hurts now. :grumpy: I need one of those backrest cushion things again.

speaking of having to take a piss, i wonder what happened to I HAVE TO PEEE!!!!! guy. haven't heard from him in a long long tme.

Schmeg said:
If Realplayer would download itself, I could listen.

Here's another post office reminder. Don't forget to go there!

Ticketmaster is programmed into my phone...quickdial #21. REM!!! At the Fleet Center, no matter what the dj's try to tell contest winners! :hyper:

I've been putting pictures in albums all evening and my back hurts now. :grumpy: I need one of those backrest cushion things again.

wankerman!!! :wave:

i have to pee, and i'm in the middle of a show, otherwise i'd come kick realplayer's ass for you.

it has to work!!!1 you havbe t o hear sinners & saints aAAUUGGGGHHH!!!!!!!!! it's essential that everyone hears that song.

IWasBored said:
rob2.jpg

dammit, and i've got no way of running down to the bathroom until my show ends...

:havetopeedance:
:ohmy: That sucks!! Can't you play a really long song and make a run for it? I'm sure there's a ten-minute version of something around there!

nah, i'll be alright. rob is exaggerating. i'm going to have to pee wicked bad by the end of my show though.

someone with a big fucking head was wearing these headphones before me.

don't belive them don't believe them don't be bitten twice

you gotta SUSS-SUSS-SUSS-SUSPECT DEVICE!!!

when it's time you know it's time when it's time to go
i'm running out of time to save my soul
i can't wait even one more day
i feel my time slipping away........

:hyper:

ok, now tonight is officially stiff little fingers cover night.

hudson falcons - alternativ ulster
agnostic front - nobody's hero (i could have played DKM doing that one too...but i played 'worker's song' earlier)
vision - suspect device

dont wanna be nobody's hero
don't wanna be nobody's star
get up get up be what you aaaaaaare!!!!!

:bow:

oh happy, happy day.

this is actually not a happy song...

oh!!! i can't forget to play the street dogs songs!!!!

i don't think i could possibly turn the moniters up anymore.

this song.

:faint:

between sinners & saints and street dogs, back to back, i think i can die happy.

oh, it's the bruisers now, by the way.

this would be the reason i love doing a show so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom