Randoom Gets Dirty

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to stalk a guy I had a crush on my senior year of college...it was easy; his girlffriend lived in my neighborhood and I liked to break my own heart by seeing if his car was there...but I didn't call him whenever possible. :rolleyes:

To his advantage, I doubt he knows I don't work normal human hours, and when he calls I am working, at 4 and 8 pm on Saturdays and Sundays, at 6pm on Mondays...but he's starting to scare me.

I'm not calling him back tonight. I get out of work at 4 tomorrow and he likes to call around 5, I'll call him then.
:heart: procrastination :heart:

You have to be unseen when you're a stalker!! If you asked my stalkee if he knew I stalked him for a whole semester, he'd ask you to repeat my name and then say he doesn't remember me!
:heart: futility :heart:

:sad: I need someone to work out with. Amy told me that until she's done with school she's not working out :eyebrow: And my coworker at work who wanted to work out with me afterwork in the gym said she'd rather just go during her lunch :mad: I can't work out during lunch. Blue crack calls :crack:

Schmeg said:
I used to stalk a guy I had a crush on my senior year of college...it was easy; his girlffriend lived in my neighborhood and I liked to break my own heart by seeing if his car was there...but I didn't call him whenever possible. :rolleyes:

To his advantage, I doubt he knows I don't work normal human hours, and when he calls I am working, at 4 and 8 pm on Saturdays and Sundays, at 6pm on Mondays...but he's starting to scare me.

I minorly stalked a guy I had a crush on...ended up dating him...ended up being an egotistical jerk. He did have nice arms though.

Is kinda getting scary if he keeps trying to reach you.

DaveC said:
he just asked her out more or less every day.

got rejected every time too.
Well that's kind of sad. :(
you have a stalker? What have I missed??!?!
You haven't even been reading my journal, have you? :wink:

My mom's friend gave my number to a guy who recently broke up with hios long-term girlfriend at my OK, and since he first called the following things have happened:
*I skated for 2 hours so I left him a VM that I was busy
*Karen came for the weekend
*My mom passed along the info that he's "done with blondes"
*I never called back
*He called 6 times since Friday and left 2 frustrated voicemails

:crack:

:reject: I just looked in another thread and saw my avatar and thought "that person has a cool avatar" forgetting that was me :reject: :der: I forgot I changed my stuff around this weekend.

Kariann said:

I minorly stalked a guy I had a crush on...ended up dating him...ended up being an egotistical jerk. He did have nice arms though.

Is kinda getting scary if he keeps trying to reach you.
:laugh: The guy I stalked had a big ego so he was potentially an egotistical jerk and he had VERY nice arms. :combust:

Schmeg said:
My mom's friend gave my number to a guy who recently broke up with hios long-term girlfriend at my OK, and since he first called the following things have happened:
*I skated for 2 hours so I left him a VM that I was busy
*Karen came for the weekend
*My mom passed along the info that he's "done with blondes"
*I never called back
*He called 6 times since Friday and left 2 frustrated voicemails

:ohmy:

arw9797 said:
:reject: I just looked in another thread and saw my avatar and thought "that person has a cool avatar" forgetting that was me :reject: :der: I forgot I changed my stuff around this weekend.
:laugh: This is why I never change my avatar...or I do because suddenly three other people have my avatar. :crack:

Yeah...6 times. He's never even met me yet!

Edit: since that's freaking people out the most...twice a day Saturday and Sunday, once on Friday and Monday. Oh, and TWO annoyed voicemails.

It's not helping me that everyone else is scared, too! :laugh:

Last edited:
:uhoh: Cramping my space already?! That's setting off my Fear of Committment!!!

I'd watch a U2 video but I'm afraid to turn off the radio in case I miss my Cue to Call!

:eyebrow: DJ is talking about the tour starting in Boston...he doesn't read Interference. Now Beautiful Day is playing...Doug, will you be giving me my Cue to Call?? I WILL be caller 9!!

I am OBSESSED. :crack: I can't wait til Saturday when the contest is over and I can think about other things again.

Schmeg said:
:eyebrow: DJ is talking about the tour starting in Boston...he doesn't read Interference. Now Beautiful Day is playing...Doug, will you be giving me my Cue to Call?? I WILL be caller 9!!

Practically every radio station here does the caller 9 thing. I'm always either one of the first 4 callers or caller 8 (I use two phone lines). I hate it so much! :scream:

Last edited:
Two phones!! Great idea!!

I will be caller 9 tomorrow, I've decided. :yes: Unless my friend Doug plays the Cue to Call tonight. Did you hear that, Doug? You're my FRIEND and I WILL WIN!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom