Random Facts and Confessions V7.0

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's why I don't change my sheets. I wait until it's too dirty even for the dust mites and they leave :D

OK, that was a very bad joke. :reject:

I've tried it, didn't work. :wink:

I cannot understand how people can run around with sunglasses in the dark (yes, I know, there's a song to it ;)). I have an appointment with the ophthalmologist tomorrow morning, and in order for the measures to be correct I need to run around without contacts for a couple hours. Since my normal glasses broke the sunglasses are all I have to see at least something. But it's such a pain. And it's too early to sleep. :sad:

I cannot understand how people can run around with sunglasses in the dark (yes, I know, there's a song to it ;)). I have an appointment with the ophthalmologist tomorrow morning, and in order for the measures to be correct I need to run around without contacts for a couple hours. Since my normal glasses broke the sunglasses are all I have to see at least something. But it's such a pain. And it's too early to sleep. :sad:

I'll be your eyes :kiss:

Thanks gorgeous. :)

Glad my ophthalmologist is close, and I have the sunglasses. Otherwise I really would need someone to take me there.

i feel your pain! i was in a car accident several years ago and my glasses broke. all i had left were my sunglasses! it was better than nothing, but i sure didn't feel like leaving the house because of it. i still feel lame wearing sunglasses indoors/at night. sometimes i'll be out and if we're popping in a store for a sec, i won't go through the hassle of taking off my sunglasses and putting on my eyeglasses. i feel like people are staring at me thinking "who does she think she is?" :reject:

I'll be your eyes :kiss:
:cute:

i feel your pain! i was in a car accident several years ago and my glasses broke. all i had left were my sunglasses! it was better than nothing, but i sure didn't feel like leaving the house because of it. i still feel lame wearing sunglasses indoors/at night. sometimes i'll be out and if we're popping in a store for a sec, i won't go through the hassle of taking off my sunglasses and putting on my eyeglasses. i feel like people are staring at me thinking "who does she think she is?" :reject:

wow, what a princess. and you have the nerve to call bono a tool.

Oh yes, it was a bit strange walking to the ophthalmologist because it is not sunny at all today. If you look a bit more closely you'll see that my sunglasses are adjusted to my strength. So they are no cheap plastic or airmen sunglasses (though, these aren't even cheap :yikes: ).
I had the same when I wore glasses/sunglasses. Instead of constantly changing glasses I just went inside with the sunglasses. But it feels a little strange.
My flatmate said it looked good, though. Oh well...
Both my eyes have worsened again. That sucks. :(

Yeah, there's nothing in it at the moment, I just realised I'm sick of living down south and Sydney looks nice. Need the money though, can't (and really don't want to) stay with my idiot rich cousins. :/

I think the results of the election may have had an impact... can't stand fucking Mike Rann any longer, and to think this is from a Labor government.

Oh yes, it was a bit strange walking to the ophthalmologist because it is not sunny at all today. If you look a bit more closely you'll see that my sunglasses are adjusted to my strength. So they are no cheap plastic or airmen sunglasses (though, these aren't even cheap :yikes: ).
I had the same when I wore glasses/sunglasses. Instead of constantly changing glasses I just went inside with the sunglasses. But it feels a little strange.
My flatmate said it looked good, though. Oh well...
Both my eyes have worsened again. That sucks. :(

I also had it one time, I couldn't wear my contacts for one week and my glasses were nowhere to be found for the first few days :happy: Then walking around with sunglasses feels kinda strange, especially when it's cloudy.

Would've loved to see some pics though, Leif, if it was looking that good ;) Sorry to hear your eyes have worsened again :hug:

There's pictures of me with sunglasses. ;)
I hope it will stop again. It had stabilized for quite a bit, but now gets little worse almost each year.

Yeah, there's nothing in it at the moment, I just realised I'm sick of living down south and Sydney looks nice. Need the money though, can't (and really don't want to) stay with my idiot rich cousins. :/

I think the results of the election may have had an impact... can't stand fucking Mike Rann any longer, and to think this is from a Labor government.
just move east :wink:

our America trip is only a few months away now... i'm pretty damn excited though i did hear something today that freaked me a little. my mate's boyfriend went to America when he was 11, with the family, and they were in LA, and somehow ended up in the bronx. they got asked, "what the fuck are you doing here?" and they said they were tourists. the bloke told them to leave the hire car there and get on the bus before they got killed.

could be bullshit, who knows, not so glad i heard that one though.

:lol: don't even know what i'm saying. well i guess she meant to say LA ghetto, or maybe new york, i'm not sure. i thought the bronx was just a slang term for a bad area :reject:

Perhaps even Perth?

I imagine Perth is too similar to Adelaide, at least in size, though I do have family there too and will visit this year. I need a big city like Sydney full of networks to fulfill my young dreams. My brother has considered moving to Melbourne, or at least being based in both Melbourne and Adelaide, but I don't know when that will come into fruition. I'm pretty keen on Sydney at the moment, though. I don't like Melbourne's weather. :lol:

I imagine Perth is too similar to Adelaide, at least in size, though I do have family there too and will visit this year. I need a big city like Sydney full of networks to fulfill my young dreams. My brother has considered moving to Melbourne, or at least being based in both Melbourne and Adelaide, but I don't know when that will come into fruition. I'm pretty keen on Sydney at the moment, though. I don't like Melbourne's weather. :lol:

i have a friend in perth who moved to adelaide for a year and felt just at home. just saying.

you don't enjoy the cool change rolling in?

I don't like Melbourne's weather. :lol:

it takes... getting used to.

we were talking about Perth in creative writing yesterday, it was copping a decent whack for being a bit slow, backward, like a quaint country town which just so happens to be the capital of the state.

What's with all the baseball player avatars?

do yourself a favour, don't ask :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom