Random Facts and Confessions part 6

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not understand ANY of this... your tip of WHAT? SOMEthing?

nor do I understand this response. Are you referring to blocking out the rain?

I'm so confused :scream:

the iceberg? :shrug: :uhoh:

I'm going with this :hmm:

:lol:

:doh: . . . I was referring to post about someone having bugs in their room if they opened a window . . .clearly I didn't realise the thread had progressed in the time it took to respond :doh:

:laugh: gotta love a little bit of confusion . . . :shifty: I blame the birthday bubbles :wink:

I want to think (s)he's talking about a felt tipped marker, you know who when you use it too much the nice fine tip starts to get fat. That's what I'm going to think, anyway.

Random Confession

Purplereign is a complete spazoid :der: . . . I may have in fact been posting a response to a post in an entirely different thread altogether :lmao: . . . clearly bubbles before breakfast do not agree with me . . . I is tooooo old and slllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooow :doh:

i too hope the fat tip is a reference to a marker of some description . . . .:uhoh:

mebbe I should change my name to confusionreigns :lol:

Random Confession

Purplereign is a complete spazoid :der: . . . I may have in fact been posting a response to a post in an entirely different thread altogether :lmao: . . . clearly bubbles before breakfast do not agree with me . . . I is tooooo old and slllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooow :doh:

i too hope the fat tip is a reference to a marker of some description . . . .:uhoh:

mebbe I should change my name to confusionreigns :lol:

Bubbles before breakfast? :ohmy: :applaud:

My confession.....I love him waaaay more than he loves me. :shrug:
Me- I love you.:loveshower:
Him: I love you too :hug:patsonhead

A handful of my close friends have recently become pregnant within weeks of each other. *doesnotdrinkthewater* :uhoh:

Been up for the past few hours drawing up my business plan and who said the youth of today were idle.

:hmm:

The business has little operating costs and is quite self functionable once everything is implemented, could be quite a nice little earner for a few hours a day of work.

^ :hug: :hug: :hug: but no, no time for that right now . . . need to clean and paint new house, pack up & clean old house, unpack, work and organise a school fete . . . I have however earmarked 4 very special days in november for said breakdown & have the vodka distilling as we speak :laugh:

hope you're okay :)

I must confess that I have been within a gnat's hair of getting banned on a couple of different boards. They are PG rated (their term, not mine) and that's fucking hard to stick to!

^ the joys of interference!

i was once on a forum where you weren't allowed to post more than twice in a thread, and if you used a swear word it was changed to 'beer'. so fuck off became beer off, holy shit became holy beer.

^ the joys of interference!

i was once on a forum where you weren't allowed to post more than twice in a thread, and if you used a swear word it was changed to 'beer'. so fuck off became beer off, holy shit became holy beer.

:lmao: What the beer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom