Random Facts and Confessions: Part 5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A cry for help would be posting stories in the wrong section of the forum with a thread labeled " MJ isnt really dead, proof inside ;) "
However, im keeping within the spirit of the thread by depositing an awkward or embarrassing situation, keeping within the bracket of either Random Fact or Confession.

:reject:

I have a confession I never drank until my 21st birthday which was in January this year so I went out with a friend of mine and a couple of his buddies, biggest mistake ever. I started with a margarita then next thing you know I was drinking shots of random crap left and right not knowing how many I have had just kept going I was having a blast plus I was challenged by the guys and I couldnt say no then I was handed a sex of the beach and right when I got to that the band that was playing and they go its "Crystal's 21st birthday" they were referring to me and everyone put their drinks up and right before that my friend asked me if I was drunk I said no and after the band wished me a happy birthday I fell out of the bar stool hit my head on the table in front of me and knocked myself out and I never drank again I'm scared to:| not drunk my arse right?

I love maragirtas, pina coladas, and what not but after that I don't know I'm kind of scared:reject:. I had a pretty bad bump etc on my head for a couple months afterwards

A cry for help would be posting stories in the wrong section of the forum with a thread labeled " MJ isnt really dead, proof inside ;) "
However, im keeping within the spirit of the thread by depositing an awkward or embarrassing situation, keeping within the bracket of either Random Fact or Confession.

:reject:

Well you really do need some help. The way that you're drinking you're headed for serious trouble. That's just my 2 cents. :up:

the first time i got drunk i was pretty scared, and i had to be convinced i was drunk, since i didn't know what it felt like, and even though i was, i still wasn't sure. i was shitscared (one for the aussie late show fans ;) of going to sleep for fear of choking in my own vomit

oh geez... yeah I wouldn't want to choke on my vomit

I'm confident I had an concussion though cause my head hurt for more then a few days, but its still kind of amusing. " Im not drunk" -falls out of bar stool-:reject:

My friend said I was pretty fun though I was very happy loud and flirty a side most people don't see I'm pretty laid back and quiet and observant. But that night nope I was happier then a kid in a candy store:lol:

Well, I've done some thinking, and I've decided I'm never drinking cocktails again. Which kind of works for me since I'm a beer drinker anyway, but there's always the temptation of something girly when going out. It's not surprising given the content of the drinks, but every night I have one I end up coming home like a zombie and surprised I woke up in my own bed, if I do at all.

Wait, shit... I'm going to a Mexican themed party next month. Well, one margarita won't hurt...:shrug:

they have these 'teapots' at our local joint. for $16 you get a small-ish teapot which they full with ice and then a whole range of straight shit and juices, and give fancy names like 'chuck norris' or 'flava flav'. they're good though. 8 shots worth for $16 bucks ain't bad.

Well, I've done some thinking, and I've decided I'm never drinking cocktails again. Which kind of works for me since I'm a beer drinker anyway, but there's always the temptation of something girly when going out. It's not surprising given the content of the drinks, but every night I have one I end up coming home like a zombie and surprised I woke up in my own bed, if I do at all.

Wait, shit... I'm going to a Mexican themed party next month. Well, one margarita won't hurt...:shrug:

if you wanna be girly and still drink beer . . . mexican beer is perfect

Salud!

dsc0101bl0.jpg

:wink:

Well im giving blood on Tuesday. Lets give Kane a round of applause for potentially saving your lives in the not so distant future....

A round of applause? I hope the UK tests the blood they take, and that you are at least honest in how much you drink and the drugs you have taken in recent months. Applause, no. Not today, vaz.

A round of applause? I hope the UK tests the blood they take, and that you are at least honest in how much you drink and the drugs you have taken in recent months. Applause, no. Not today, vaz.

They had to rearrange the appointment because they couldnt fit us in.

Of course im honest with tests, not every 20 year old who drinks at the weekend is a complete moron.

i was gonna say sr then, but i just couldn't do it. sorry.

That's okay, I understand. ;)

bud... budweiser i presume? i had a budweiser the other day, it was really good.

I'll be honest, the American Bud is a fairly tolerable beer. Not great, but it's not as bad as a lot of other common American beers I've tried. If you want to try another American beer that's fairly common in Australia, try Samuel Adams. And for that matter, try the original Czech Bud, Budvar. :)

if you wanna be girly and still drink beer . . . mexican beer is perfect

Salud!

-GROSS PISSWASSER-

:wink:

Hey, I actually have some standards! With Corona, you may as well be drinking soda water with a dash of citric vodka. Doesn't taste like beer. Hopefully there's more options at the aforementioned party (and not Sol, that's even worse), like Dos Equis or something.

There's better ways to be girly and a beer drinker, like by drinking Lambic/Framboise fruit beers.

That's okay, I understand. ;)

I'll be honest, the American Bud is a fairly tolerable beer. Not great, but it's not as bad as a lot of other common American beers I've tried. If you want to try another American beer that's fairly common in Australia, try Samuel Adams. And for that matter, try the original Czech Bud, Budvar. :)

phew, i was hoping you would.

i'll get on it... i still haven't found "my" beer yet, if you know what i mean. i've been drinking toohey's extra dry for a long while, and i think carlton dry is probably my favourite, but i'd love to find that one beer that's just perfect.

phew, i was hoping you would.

i'll get on it... i still haven't found "my" beer yet, if you know what i mean. i've been drinking toohey's extra dry for a long while, and i think carlton dry is probably my favourite, but i'd love to find that one beer that's just perfect.

It's aaalll good.

I get you. The first beer that I considered "my" beer to be was Tuborg, when I was 16. Nice, cheap, refreshing, not bogany... and now I can't find it anywhere. I know they were owned by Carlsberg, so I don't know what happened there. For that matter, Carlsberg was the beer I went to next. I know I've made a list of easy-to-find easy-to-drink not-too-pricy beers for you before, so I won't bother you again... what do you think of Cooper's Pale Ale? Obvious I know, but they're easy and fun to drink.

Anyway, I went to the doctors today for a little x-ray, nothing important, just a check up, but that place was busy and full of sick, filthy people. And then I walked around Norwood and saw a few people wearing the ol' protective mask. And now I've got a rising fever and a bad cough. Sucks to be a hypochondriac right now. Swine Flu is one of those things you don't really need. :(

Heineken:up:

^Oh i'm not either but wow it can be pretty good sometimes.:wink:

PS i'm a little drunk. I've had a horrible few days and i just needed something :(

:hug:

They had to rearrange the appointment because they couldnt fit us in.

Of course im honest with tests, not every 20 year old who drinks at the weekend is a complete moron.

:whistle: :wink:

Hey, I actually have some standards! With Corona, you may as well be drinking soda water with a dash of citric vodka. Doesn't taste like beer. Hopefully there's more options at the aforementioned party (and not Sol, that's even worse), like Dos Equis or something.

There's better ways to be girly and a beer drinker, like by drinking Lambic/Framboise fruit beers.

:lol: . . . I love me a Corona and Lime on a hot and humid afternoon . . .helps chase the ugliness of the day away:) and, whilst it may not be the classiest or grooviest (or, granted, even the tastiest) beer around it has magic powers . . . NO hangover, no matter how much is consumed ( :whistle: ) . . . not EVER . . . in my eyes that makes it a truly beautiful thing :love:

Have fun at your mexican thang . . . arriba :wink:

I talk to myself sometimes. :reject:

It's aaalll good.

I get you. The first beer that I considered "my" beer to be was Tuborg, when I was 16. Nice, cheap, refreshing, not bogany... and now I can't find it anywhere. I know they were owned by Carlsberg, so I don't know what happened there. For that matter, Carlsberg was the beer I went to next. I know I've made a list of easy-to-find easy-to-drink not-too-pricy beers for you before, so I won't bother you again... what do you think of Cooper's Pale Ale? Obvious I know, but they're easy and fun to drink.

Anyway, I went to the doctors today for a little x-ray, nothing important, just a check up, but that place was busy and full of sick, filthy people. And then I walked around Norwood and saw a few people wearing the ol' protective mask. And now I've got a rising fever and a bad cough. Sucks to be a hypochondriac right now. Swine Flu is one of those things you don't really need. :(

That sucks! I hope you find it, have you gotten as desperate as ringing them, etc? :lol: Never tried Coopers, might have to be the next slab there.

I kind of assumed the ol' swine flu was following the same path as SARS and bird flu ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom