Ramdooom-a-llama-ding-don

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
shari schultz said:

Wow..................

That is quite the one, two punch. Hope the forced situation car shopping goes smoothly.
Our mall is like that too. Mall owner keeps raising rents and stores keep moving out :down:
Mall owner is now in financial trouble (gee, I wonder why) and now our mall is up for sale. Maybe someone who will take the time and effort to get new stores and work with the old ones, will buy the mall.

That's was the situation with this mall's owner. They announced on Thursday that a Canadian company just bought it.

I think we have some freezing drizzle action going on. CF and I were supposed to go to the new Chihuly exhibit at the Conservatory today but she didn't want to venture into town on the snowy roads....which I didn't blame her.

Blue Room said:

Nice pictures. Looking at the last line of your "roomie's" entry. I didnt know he was a Michigan fan??!!! :wink: :laugh:
:lol:

Indy has adopted "Go Blue!" as the rally cry for the Colts. A customer I know said it on his way out yesterday, and I replied, "Yeah! Red, white AND blue!" to annoy people. :D

I have truly become the equivalent of a Yakees fan in Boston Common. It's almost fun...

Kariann said:
Well....car update.....the engine totally blew thus it would cost a bundle....HUGE bundle to replace the engine so I am now in the process of trying to get a new car which I am not happy about. :(

The location that I am working at for Job 2 is closing due to the company's decision not renew the lease because they raised the rent so high that there is no way they would make any profit. We found out yesterday that the rent for that mall is way higher than the more elite shopping destination in town. The rent for our little store now would be more than what the rent at the other area is for a Gap/GapKids/BabyGap combo store.

So in essence.....my social life is about to be over if I can't transfer to one of the other locations or I find a new job 2.

I'm sorry to hear that. :( :hug:

:sad: I just cut the tip of my finger off putting stuff away in my kit. :| It's still bleeding after a half hour. I actually grated it off on a vegetable peeler. Typing right now is fun :happy: My dad stood there starring at me while blood went everywhere and then he went into the other room :| I'm not in a good mood right now. My entire finger is throbbing.

:sad: My mommy wrapped put some stuff on it and wrapped it up good. It would have been one thing to happen at school while actually using a sharp object but all I did was put something away :scream: :sad:

That was probably the hardest game I have ever watched. I'm torn between dancing and crying. I'm so excited for the Superbowl party but I'm going to take a LOT of shit at work tomorrow! :lol:

U2Girl1978 said:

That was a crazy game.
:yes:

My brother keeps texting me about crappy calls on the Pats, but I think that touchdown they got was REALLY questionable.

I got three text messages and a phone call at the same time at the end of the game and at least half of those people (if not three of them) were definitely in the same room. :lol:

I'm so glad for Manning and Dungy, but I'm so bummed for the Patriots.

arw, did the finger slice on a mandoline (onions) . OUCH! Never used the mandoline again.

Schmeg, you almost got an evil text from me...........me and 4 co workers snuck into the lounge and watched the final minutes.......when the Colts scored it was a big loud "YES!" from all of us.................so much for being covert...:shifty:

Spent the evening watching my boss freak out..........she just about tossed her cookies at the end. I actually felt sorry for her. She would take no advice or help from anyone so she kind of brought it on herself.

watching The Exorcist and eating pizza at 11 at night isn't gonna cause any sleeping problems, right?

Kariann said:
Well....car update.....the engine totally blew thus it would cost a bundle....HUGE bundle to replace the engine so I am now in the process of trying to get a new car which I am not happy about. :(

The location that I am working at for Job 2 is closing due to the company's decision not renew the lease because they raised the rent so high that there is no way they would make any profit. We found out yesterday that the rent for that mall is way higher than the more elite shopping destination in town. The rent for our little store now would be more than what the rent at the other area is for a Gap/GapKids/BabyGap combo store.

So in essence.....my social life is about to be over if I can't transfer to one of the other locations or I find a new job 2.

:ohmy:

:hug: :hug:

arw9797 said:
:sad: I just cut the tip of my finger off putting stuff away in my kit. :| It's still bleeding after a half hour. I actually grated it off on a vegetable peeler. Typing right now is fun :happy: My dad stood there starring at me while blood went everywhere and then he went into the other room :| I'm not in a good mood right now. My entire finger is throbbing.

:sad: My mommy wrapped put some stuff on it and wrapped it up good. It would have been one thing to happen at school while actually using a sharp object but all I did was put something away :scream: :sad:

:censored: :censored:

The above smilie is the correct one for this

shari schultz said:
Spent the evening watching my boss freak out..........she just about tossed her cookies at the end. I actually felt sorry for her. She would take no advice or help from anyone so she kind of brought it on herself.
From inventory? :yikes:

I can't sleep. I went to bed TWO HOURS AGO. I could hear the TV so I put my iPod on my sleepy playlist. Nothing. TV was shut off, still no sleep. Took a Nyquil 45 minutes ago. Tried my relaxation thing. And here I am.

The worst part is lying next to someone snoring who has tomorrow off. :sad:

Back
Top Bottom