Ramdooom-a-llama-ding-don

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have to run errands before work today and I really need to get motivated....I really want to stay in my jammies until I absolutely must get ready for work.

CF and I are supposed to spend the day tomorrow going to the Chihuly exhibit....weather better not crap out on us for the the 3rd week and then to a photography exhibition. I'm looking forward to them both.

It's amazing what some extra sleep can do. I was so miserable last night at school but I stuck it out. I called work today and said I would be in at noon. They wanted me to go home yesterday but I didn't. I really don't have much to today unless we got in a ton of new requests or mail but I figured I better go in and not totally skip the whole day. I feel soooooo much better.

kellyahern said:
My sister and I are going to see Stevie Nicks tonight. Stevie Nicks/Fleetwood Mac was to my sister what U2 is to me, so I owe her this one :wink:.
Have fun.............I don't know a lot of her music but I like what I have heard.

Stevie Nicks was good. It was a mostly a "sit down" type of crowd in our section towards the back(which was kind of to be expected), but no one minded when my sister and I geeked danced our way through "Stand Back." :D Kerry paid back their kindness by sharing her binoculars with 4 other people during the last song. She mainly played her greatest hits, which was good because I could follow along mostly :wink:

Oh, and my sister can predict with 100% accuracy all of Stevie Nick's costume changes (which mainly consisted of shawl changes over a black dress - my sister: "Stand Back is coming up. That means she will be wearing the black shawl with gold dots." :nerd: ).

It also took two hours to get out of the parking lot after the concert - because it was at the fairgrounds and the state fair started yesterday. It's usually bad there, but tonight was unreal. Two freakin' hours :huh:.

Oh well . . . "Stand Back!" :dancing: :rockon: :hi5:

Last edited:
kellyahern said:
Stevie Nicks was good. It was a mostly a "sit down" type of crowd in our section towards the back(which was kind of to be expected), but no one minded when my sister and I geeked danced our way through "Stand Back." :D Kerry paid back their kindness by sharing her binoculars with 4 other people during the last song. She mainly played her greatest hits, which was good because I could follow along mostly :wink:

Oh, and my sister can predict with 100% accuracy all of Stevie Nick's costume changes (which mainly consisted of shawl changes over a black dress - my sister: "Stand Back is coming up. That means she will be wearing the black shawl with gold dots." :nerd: ).

It also took two hours to get out of the parking lot after the concert - because it was at the fairgrounds and the state fair started yesterday. It's usually bad there, but tonight was unreal. Two freakin' hours :huh:.

Oh well . . . "Stand Back!" :dancing: :rockon: :hi5:

Doesnt she have a song called "If Anyone Falls In Love" or something like that? I remember that and "Stand Back" on MTV all the time in the 80's.

Took a stroll down memory lane today. Ran accross these pictures of Milwaukee online. Shari, I dont know if you have seen this one before but someone else also caught the Bono hop you did from a different angle.

U2MilwaukeeBonohop.jpg

And this one pretty much sums up the weather that day.

U2Milwaukeeraingraphics-1.jpg

Last edited:
Blue Room said:
Took a stroll down memory lane today. Ran accross these pictures of Milwaukee online. Shari, I dont know if you have seen this one before but someone else also caught the Bono hop you did from a different angle.

U2MilwaukeeBonohop.jpg

No, I hadn't seen the first pic ever. EL-EV-A-TION! Adam is being taken over by a purple blob.............the spirit of Barney?!?!?
:lmao:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!
Yes, that is pretty much where I was standing with my friends
:lmao:!

Last edited:
CF and I tried a new place for dinner that we both now love....great food, great prices and great atmosphere. It had the kind of feel that the restaurants in New Orleans had when went there. The artichoke dip was :drool:! There is a really cool new one that opened up in December that is a little fancier but we are thinking of going next weekend to try. It's part restaurant and gallery.

I haven't been to a hockey game in about 5 years. The last game I went to was a combined hockey game and then afterwards a Rick Springfield concert...........many beautiful roses were destroyed by Mr. Springfield that night. He liked to play his guitar with them :eyebrow:

I am sick of watching a man eat bugs and grubs though *gag*
they keep showing a commercial for a new show.........Bizarre Foods :yuck:

Blue Room said:

:up: Thats cool. I take this is one of those benefits of having your "roomie" work for a major airline?

Dont lose too much money! Dont get drunk and end up at the Graceland Chapel either!! :lol: :drunk: :hmm: Or maybe you should! :wink:
:lol: I pointed out a few drive-thru wedding chapels but no luck. :sad:

On a similar note...I am in the airport right now and the lady next to me is having a gtotally inappropriate airport cell phone coversation. She is leaving her boyfriend who had a woman working in his home who he was apparently also sleeping with. She insists he is "the one" but they are all fucked up and they need to let things settle down.

:huh:

Blue Room said:

U2MilwaukeeBonohop.jpg

:lol: That's very cool!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom