Radiohead: The King of Limbs, Continued

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly don't remember though, there may be no details! If so, DEAL WITH IT MVD.

That deluxe edition looks good but there's nothing in it that I'll miss so I'm glad I didn't give in and buy it.

That packaging looks bad ass. Shit, cat. I forgot the rekkids were clear too. When is this thing going to be on my doorstep already? Is it coming over on a boat?

Whatever happened to that rumor about them doing a "From The Basement" or "Scotch Mist"-esque performance of this album?

I want to see this shit played live. Somewhere. Somehow. Some way.

The rumors were entirely fabricated by Radiohead fan uber dorks based on super vague and unrelated posts on some dude's Twitter account. The actual thing they assumed was going to be a webcast show ended up just being an interview.

I remember that now.

I just think it's a bit of a bummer that the album's been out for more than a couple months now and we haven't seen a single song performed live by the band. Not a huge deal, but I'd really dig it if they busted out something like that.

newspaper album arrived yesterday! looks great, not read the newspaper yet but I wish I'd cut the plastic wrapper open a little better...In Rainbows looked great in that slipcase and book, and while The King Of Limbs is a newspaper coming in one of those packets you get newspapers/supplement magazines in....the album could have done with something a little sturdier than a biodegradable bag

The rumors were entirely fabricated by Radiohead fan uber dorks based on super vague and unrelated posts on some dude's Twitter account. The actual thing they assumed was going to be a webcast show ended up just being an interview.

There definitely is or is going to be a King of Limbs 'From the Basement'. I'm 110% sure of that.

I hope so to find out what the fuck is Ed playing on this album. Since, unlike OK Computer, I don't hear any triangle or cowbell this time.

He's Earnie fucking Shavers. He doesn't post in B&C, and the one time he does was to share information he found with us? I'm paying attention.

Holy shit! You doubters just got EARNIE SHAVERS'd!
slow-clap.gif

Can't wait to hear what the TKOL material sounds like live.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom