question for plebans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So what is the deal with this whole Premium thing? I don't understand. Do we have to pay or something?

Could someone explain this to me? I don't understand why we have to pay.

I'm confused.

:|

just a tiny little joke...hee hee.

Elvis said:

lol... don't worry... it's only temporary. :)

Status' will prolly change back in a week or two.

Joel
That's what I figured. I assume you are trying to promote the membership sign up, and me and my status are more then happy to help. :D

Thanks for the explanation, Joel! :)

I for one couldn't live without HUMP day and the great Pleba ladies(?) hehehe

Thank God for paypal.

P.S. My rinky-dink town newpaper put U2's Beautiful Day on the cover of their tv guide. Pretty cool for a backward small toawn paper.

Bonochick said:

Don't be shy!!!!! Nobody is shy in PLEBA! Jump right in! :wave:

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!

Nobody is shy in PLEBA! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!

Ahem.

Sorry about that.

Hump Day RULES.

EPandAmerica said:
We need T-Shirts! PLEBA saves Interference. :sexywink:

:lmao: I could never leave Pleba. :drool:

it may piss off some interferencers...but you speak the truth! :evil:

so, Ijust put the money in the envelope and mail it, right?

*coughcoughhasn'tpaidyetbutwillsometimeIpromisebecauseIwouldgoinsanewithoutmyspoons*

I'm gonna become a premium member, i'm just curious to see what it looks like without premium membership so i'll be signin gup on the 1st or shortly thereafter.

"if i could...ies i would"...
:( :sad:
i CAN'T pay!!!I just can't,despite all my wishes-i don't have either a credit card nor money to pay, 'cause i'm only a teenager!...and my parents don't want to pay-they say it's foolish!!!!!!!
NOOO......
I DON'T WANT TO SAY GOODBYE TO PLEBA...Interference!!!!!!! :scream: :sad: :sad: :( :scream:

sharry_lt said:
"if i could...ies i would"...
:( :sad:
i CAN'T pay!!!I just can't,despite all my wishes-i don't have either a credit card nor money to pay, 'cause i'm only a teenager!...and my parents don't want to pay-they say it's foolish!!!!!!!
NOOO......
I DON'T WANT TO SAY GOODBYE TO PLEBA...Interference!!!!!!! :scream: :sad: :sad: :( :scream:

There are many Interferencers who have said they are looking for someone to sponsor! You should check into it, and then you can stay!!:yes:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom