Prayers needed... For BonosBaby12

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JanuaryStar

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Hi everyone,

I want to ask all of you to send thoughts and prayers out to BonosBaby12 (Shannon). As some of you might know, her father has had a heart condition, and this has turned fatal just recently...

Shannon, I'm thinking of you, and sending you lots of love and strength... Hang on in there my sweet friend :hug:

Hi Shannon

You, your Dad and your family are in my thoughts. Nothing I can say will make this any easier for you. Treasure the time you have with your Dad :hug:

Thank you for informing us MJ.

Shannon, you are very dear to me and this news makes me very sad.

I want to you to know that you and your family are in my deepest thoughts and prayers right now. I hope that God will hear our prayers and your father will recover soon.

:hug:

Will be praying really hard.
biga-1.gif

MJ thank you for this thread it really means a lot to me :hug: You are such a wonderful friend. JC the prayer smilie is so incredibly sweet,thank you :hug:

I truly appreciate all of the kind words and :hug:'s I have discovered here. Truly wish words could express just how grateful I am for each and everyone of you. Whenever I come here I find my blessings to be very plentiful. Thank you for your comfort during this difficult time. I love you all so much :hug: :hug:

Today has been an extremely emotional and trying day for my family and I. We were informed this morning that my father's heart condition is terminal. He's hanging on by a thread and his passing could happen at anytime. Thankfully he is in good spirits and plans on living life the way he was before all of this happened. We are taking this as an encouraging sign despite what we were told.

Shannon, so sorry to hear this sweetie. I didn't see this thread till now, we love you and are here for you. You know I am just a pm away. :hug::hug: How is his condition now? Hopefully better.... :sad:

A special thank you to everyone who has taken the time to think of me and my family during this time. This thread is truly a bright spot in my life right now :).

Im happy to report that today was another good one for my father :). He's well aware of what is in store for him but his attitude is very positive. Sadly though a couple of my brother's are in denial with what is happening. They see our father the way he is now and feel that what they have been told is not true. The hope of all is that he can hold out longer than anyone expects. However we also need to be prepared for it happening suddenly as his doctor has warned us about.

Btw thank you for providing me the normalcy that I so crave right now :hug:

Last edited:
So good to hear that you find some comfort... And I'm glad that your father's attitude is still positive, even though a lot is happening at the moment. :hug: Sorry to hear that some of your brothers are in denial though...

Still thinking of you very fondly :heart:

Hi all wanted to provide you with a bit of an update that we just received. My father has been moved to a different room which is supposed to be a step down from where he was. The reason for this move is that his condition is not considered serious enough where he was. When he was originally admitted to the hospital on Friday night they placed him in the cardiac unit.

As for how is condition is right now he's having another bad day. Yesterday he was lacking color and was very worn out. Said he woke up feeling that way. Also while we were there visiting him there were many times where he had to take deep breaths. He's still feeling this way this morning except now he's dealing with a bad cough. Apparently this cough started last night and lasted for about 2 hours straight.

Im going to visit with him in a little bit so hopefully he will be feeling a bit better. Thank you everyone for being here for me :hug:

Back
Top Bottom