posting pictures?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

meegannie

Blue Crack Addict
Can I post pictures from my hard drive? If so, how do I do that? I know how to post them from the web, with the ubb code, but I'm afraid if I try it that way, it'll be a mess...
frown.gif

------------------
"I don't particularly like myth, but to me mystery is everything." --The Edge
"Left my sweet soul beneath the bedclothes/ I?m not coming down/ Walls have ears/ but no one hears/ when nobody?s around"--Starsailor

you can only post pics that are online somewhere. I know some of the girls use Snapfish to get teir pics online

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

Nope, can't post from the harddrive
frown.gif

And you can't post pics from Geocities, Tripod, or Webshots
frown.gif
They won't show up.

------------------
Mirror mirror hanging in the sky, won't you look down to what's happening here below? I stand here singing to the flowers. So very few people really know. I dare a man to say I'm too young, for I'm going to try for the sun.

Seagull, I don't want your wings, I don't want your freedom in a lie.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.

No you can't. They have to be uploaded to a pic hosting site, and we have had trouble with all of them. Right now I think the only ones that are working are www.snapfish.com, webphoto, and MSN, and they have their quirks.

The reason you can't post from a hard drive is that it has to have a postable addy. You find a pic, make sure it's not a thumbnail, right click on it, and click PROPERTIES. Then you highlight that URL and copy and paste it on this reply screen with
after it with no spaces in between. The pics should post. If you are looking for pics to post, you can get some good ones at:

www.u2images.com

http://u2now.cjb.net

http://u2intotheheart.bravepages.com

www.u2achtung.com

Oh- don't bother with any website that is hosted by:

Geocities
Tripod
Angelfire
Xoom

They will only post as a red x.

Best of luck in your posting. That's what PLEBA is all about!
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by *Stormy* (edited 03-22-2002).]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom