POST YOUR PIC HERE!!- PPPPlease:)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
haha look who's begging for pics now
biggrin.gif

yeah, Acro, come one
smile.gif

btw, Laura, could you say hi to rouge from me? havent talked to him in many months cos I abandoned chat. thanks
smile.gif

------------------
In the night of death, hope sees a star and listening love can hear the rustle of a wing.
~Robert Ingersoll

Originally posted by zooropamanda:
Ive met the dashing lazyboy and his cuteness is even moreso due to his humour and wit!
(I want that in pounds not AUssie dollars thankyou Lazy)

but Im sorry to say girls, he is taken. His heart belongs to a blonde and a very fine looking blonde at that. This tragic news is hard to bear I know but our lazy's heart belongs to RK....

RK......hmm, never knew Mr.Kipling had a first name beginning with R, he does make exceedingly good cakes though
biggrin.gif

And sorry, yer not gettin yer aussie dirt money missy, I only have EUROS, EUROS!!!
Repeat, "there is only 1 currency, Euro Euro Euro"
Great new years pressie, they turned us into zombies......

Ahhh the lovely beauty ridden Zoomanda, although her desperation for cash does get the better of her sometimes
tongue.gif

i dont get this, foray has a picture of her dog, which is all fine and dandy, but when it comes to one of herself, there is nothing to be seen.

i smell a conspiracy here... perhaps her dog really IS foray (the so-called human delta forace, though her actions dont appear to warrant that much credit) and garry bundit is trully lundin!!!!!

am i right?!?!?

i knew it aaaaaaalllllll along!

*pats himself on the back

------------------
-death bear

Originally posted by SicilianGoddess:
Oh all right. I guess I have to share you with the rest of the girls Paul.

tongue.gif

28458862MpVLchnYJN_ph.jpg

Ooooooo.....what a cutie
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by U2girl (edited 01-04-2002).]

Originally posted by Mrs. Edge:
I think Perth may be a bit out of the way (and out of my budget!) It's gonna have to be London or TO I guess....
wink.gif

I know thgis great Thai place in Perth (West Australia),

Mike
[/QUOTE]

Mrs Edge

Should we flip a coin then ? I guess, from the name, that the London venue is Italian ? How about the one your side of the water ? I had planned to visit NYC this year so that would still be a possibility ?!

No rush on making a final decision, unless you are particularly hungry ? Should be put this on a different thread - a gourmet one perhaps ?

Mike

[/QUOTE]

why would you post at the start of this thread when you could post at the bottom of the 14th page?
that's what i've been asking myself for the last month, but now we are here so i have to post
smile.gif

here is me, kobayashi and my girlfriend, crista(yes that is how it is spelled) at a friends the day i got the new car(i am containing the excitement exceptionally well, don't you think)
28501144bbKHZOnlKy_ph.jpg

------------------
you can stuff your sorries in a sack mister

[This message has been edited by SicilianGoddess (edited 01-04-2002).]

ok that turned out a little bit bigger than i thought, if someone knows how to fix it please let me know or if any mod can fix it, please do(cris wouldn't be pleased at all at with me)

------------------

Originally posted by Sicy:
Nice pic Kobeson!!

biggrin.gif

thx sicy, i'm assuming you also adjusted it to?
thank you.

------------------

Wow this thread is amazing- anyway seeing as though I was the starter of it
smile.gif
I am going to post a more recent pic of me in here- this one was taken in December, again I am with the same friend(as she is the only person I know with a digital camera, and I dont have a scanner!!) anyway, tis me
smile.gif

26523374WXaVwSOvOs_ph.jpg

great pic Acro. you do look like a young JeffB
smile.gif

nice pics zonelistener, kobayashi, and ozaurora too!! wonder how many more good-looking people this thread can hold??

Hi Mike! Yes, the restaurant is Italian, (there's also tonnes of Italian food in Toronto) and my fave place here is Greek. Love all food though really! I am planning a trip to NY in May! Maybe we'll bump into each other then.
smile.gif

Originally posted by Mrs. Edge:
Hi Mike! Yes, the restaurant is Italian, (there's also tonnes of Italian food in Toronto) and my fave place here is Greek. Love all food though really! I am planning a trip to NY in May! Maybe we'll bump into each other then.
smile.gif

Mrs Edge

Its a pretty big place to bump into each other - esp as you have no idea what I look like (CD Rom not working so can't load the scanner software - bet nobody hasheard that before). Anyway, if you do go to NYC let me know - I haven't fixed dates yetso might be there at the same time.Aso if you plan to catch any concerts in Europe this summer (Hyde Park London is rumoured)let me know

Mike

As a matter of fact, I AM hoping to get to Europe this summer, and if you'd like to stay in touch, pls. feel free to email me at cunning@interlog.com.
smile.gif

Originally posted by mike63:
Mrs Edge

Its a pretty big place to bump into each other - esp as you have no idea what I look like (CD Rom not working so can't load the scanner software - bet nobody hasheard that before). Anyway, if you do go to NYC let me know - I haven't fixed dates yetso might be there at the same time.Aso if you plan to catch any concerts in Europe this summer (Hyde Park London is rumoured)let me know

Mike

Hahahaa!!

Actually, he has a girlfriend, plus you live about 1,000,000 miles away.
tongue.gif

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Forget the brother, Sicy that's a great pic you!

------------------

And oh as I fade away they'll all look at me and say,
hey look at him and where he is these days
When life is hard you have to change

Back
Top Bottom