POST YOUR PIC HERE!!- PPPPlease:)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow, I finally open up this thread, and I find all kinds of goodies, like many handsome guys and photos of people like ZooManda, who said she would never post her picture (why? you're beautiful!) and pictures of BabyGrace and The Wanderer where you can actually see their faces!
biggrin.gif
BG, you look amazing and Wanderer, you look good without glasses but you look great with them!!

Sorry, I don't know when I will ever post a picture of myself. I have no scanner, no pictures of me exist on the Internet, so you will just have to use your imagination. Someone apparently said of me once (a few years ago) that I resembled an elf from The Lord of the Rings (I heard it second-hand) and I think that was the nicest appearance compliment I have received...

------------------
You say you want
Diamonds on a ring of gold
Your story to remain untold
Your love not to grow cold

Hmm, seeing as it might go un-noticed now
biggrin.gif
and the fact that I haven't even noticed this thread, here's 1 that probably won't even work, if it does, i think the camera had Nuclear operated flash or something, either that or I just saw a ghost

cM46950.jpg

i must say along w/ U2 fans being a beautiful bunch you all are great liars as well!
tongue.gif
lol. just kidding.
thanks for the compliament Dorian Gray, you tell a good lie!
biggrin.gif
just kidding, thanks
biggrin.gif

mikal- lol, not much...will you bring your cheese helmet?
icon22.gif

icon29.gif

Originally posted by Dorian Gray:

Lookin' good U2002!
Originally posted by mikal:

Damn! What are you doing tonight?

------------------
"YOU CAN'T HURT ME! NOT WITH MY CHEESE HELMET!"

------------------
--U2002revolution
(not-a-newbie)

U2: Rock's Unbreakable Heart!

[This message has been edited by U2002revolution! (edited 01-01-2002).]

Originally posted by jesseu2:
you're pretty too, why are yall in Tuscon? lol, ASU rulez! lots more to do in tempe. what is tuscon like: mocool12 an U2002revolution! Any girls in Tempe? can't find any fans here who are girls an my age.

thanks, your not to bad yourself!
biggrin.gif
wink.gif
believe me if i had a choice not to be in Tucson i wouldn't! lol. you go to ASU? how is it? Tucson, um, its pretty boring
frown.gif
, i've always wanted to move somewhere else, Phx. seems cool or anywhere in Northern AZ... but Tucson is nothing special. the only good thing about Tucson is the UofA; its pretty cool there!
smile.gif
so were you born here? ....oh com'on now jesse, you sure look like you were getting plenty of action in your pic (you pimp!)... and you can't find a girl? pfft!
tongue.gif

(oh and btw +Laura+ your crazy your very pretty girl!
smile.gif
)

------------------
--U2002revolution
(not-a-newbie)

[This message has been edited by U2002revolution! (edited 01-01-2002).]

Woo, ok, I'm not used to compliments...
But thanks so much- manda, z edge, Jesse- you guys are too nice!
Jesse, yeah I've been around Tempe. Um, yes I have indeed. I actually don't really like U of A, but I don't want subject myself to ASU.
biggrin.gif
Haha...
Aw and Jess, you're too sweet! Laura, (along w/ Jess
biggrin.gif
) you need to shut it, b/c you are one of the many sexy people around here dammit! AND YOU ALL KNOW IT!

Awww Laz, you are a cutie! tee hee!
tongue.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

Originally posted by Mrs. Edge:
WOW! I just got here, I'm sorry I didn't thank you and dear Naya earlier for your compliments! (am lapping it up!)
biggrin.gif

And WildHonee, you are so cute (your pic and you)! Of course you can have Mr. Edge while I'm out with Mike.
biggrin.gif

mocool12, finally I have a (beautiful) face to the name I wrote about in the story!
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Mrs. Edge (edited 01-01-2002).]

Mrs Edge,

Well hello & Happy New Year to you. Any preferences on where to go for dinner - what's your favourite ?

Mike

WOW! I just got here, I'm sorry I didn't thank you and dear Naya earlier for your compliments! (am lapping it up!)
biggrin.gif

And WildHonee, you are so cute (your pic and you)! Of course you can have Mr. Edge while I'm out with Mike.
biggrin.gif

mocool12, finally I have a (beautiful) face to the name I wrote about in the story!
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Mrs. Edge (edited 01-01-2002).]

Mrs Edge,

Well hello & Happy New Year to you. Any preferences on where to go for dinner - what's your favourite ?

Mike

mocool12's brother looks like someone famous... hmmm... he's a hottie anyway.

Oh, and for a girl, you're very pretty too.
wink.gif

Originally posted by Miss MacPhisto:
Awww Laz, you are a cutie! tee hee!
tongue.gif

Hehe, you already have the funniest interferencer title, then ya gotta go strenghtening it?!?!
biggrin.gif

Thanks miss, always good for a laugh
tongue.gif

well i think i speak for everyone here when i say i cant WAIT for Balls McCone, benial, warren john gerbrand, gus and rus glingazing, betty and susan baker (though id be happy with just susan's, personally, no offence or anything betty).

------------------
-death bear

Originally posted by U2002revolution!:

mikal- lol, not much...will you bring your cheese helmet

no cheese helmet. but maybe some flowers and champagne.

------------------
Look what you did, you little JERK!

Kevin! You're such a disease!

You're talking to someone with the most enormous appetite on the face of the earth! LarryMullen'sPopAngel will attest to this, as will OliveU2cm!

Hmmmmm. My fave dinner places.

In London, England:
Bertorelli's

In NY:
Russian Tea Room

In Toronto:
Mezes
Mandarin (for the sheer size of the buffet!)

So there you go, a whole roster of choices! LOL!
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by mike63:

Mrs Edge,

Mike

Originally posted by +Laura+:

Oh gosh lazy!!!!

*slaps lazyboy around a bit with some self assurance*

Bloody hell, can't you see you are cute dammit?!?!?!
mad.gif
mad.gif

Beats a trout anyway
biggrin.gif

Hey, this is coming from "oooooooooh, I'm soooooooooo awful, and hideous!!" Ahhahahaha! Sure sure Laura, suuuuure
tongue.gif

You're genuinely cute, so shaddap!
wink.gif

And stop ACTING cute too!Heehee

*sprints to Mrs. Edge's house*

------------------
~*Mona*~ 97%compatible with Bono
"Perhaps Miss PLEBA herself" ~GypsyHeartGirl~

"Bono...a sort of holy cross between the Morrisons, Jim and Van"

YOU KNOW I BELIEVE IT

Originally posted by U2002revolution!:
thanks, your not to bad yourself! believe me if i had a choice not to be in Tucson i wouldn't! lol. you go to ASU? how is it? Tucson, um, its pretty boring
frown.gif
, i've always wanted to move somewhere else, Phx. seems cool or anywhere in Northern AZ... but Tucson is nothing special. the only good thing about Tucson is the UofA; its pretty cool there! so were you born here? ....oh com'on now jesse, you sure look like you were getting plenty of action in your pic (you pimp!)... and you can't find a girl? pfft!
tongue.gif

thanks for the comments. yea i go to ASU, 3rd year there. i was born(also am from) in Tacoma, Washington and got sick of the rainy weather and wanted to go to ASU for the nice sunny weather
biggrin.gif
. I like goin to Mill Avenue lots and to friends party's, heh. oh that pic of me w/ those girls was just a one time thing back in 1999 for the pac 10 girls, pimpin ain't easy
icon31.gif
. Think i'll give up 'lookin' for someone cuz i always get the same ol' reply. i hate most soroity girls who want the best of the best and cuz they don't say a thing to me. pisses me off. i'd rather date a babe like you
icon39.gif
(an any other chick on here) who loves u2 as much as i do. makes a relationship more worthwhile if you both like the same music
icon14.gif

14 pages?? Guess I haven't been here in awhile...

Woah...Bullet and U2ME3 are a coupla hotti boomba lotties!
wink.gif
*ducks and runs for cover*

Mocool, love the pic of you and your "looks just like you" brother, you're both very cute!

Everybody here is so gooooood lookin!
smile.gif

disco

Ive met the dashing lazyboy and his cuteness is even moreso due to his humour and wit!
(I want that in pounds not AUssie dollars thankyou Lazy)

but Im sorry to say girls, he is taken. His heart belongs to a blonde and a very fine looking blonde at that. This tragic news is hard to bear I know but our lazy's heart belongs to RK....

You're talking to someone with the most enormous appetite on the face of the earth! LarryMullen'sPopAngel will attest to this, as will OliveU2cm!

Hmmmmm. My fave dinner places.

In London, England:
Bertorelli's

In NY:
Russian Tea Room

In Toronto:
Mezes
Mandarin (for the sheer size of the buffet!)

So there you go, a whole roster of choices! LOL!
biggrin.gif

You may have noticed that London is closest for me - but that shouldn't be a determining factor. I recall my sis went to the Russian Tea Rooms in NYC, but I didn't manage to get there when I visited. Never been to Toronto (or Candada come to that) , but I know thgis great Thai place in Perth (West Australia),

Mike

Originally posted by zooropamanda:
Ive met the dashing lazyboy and his cuteness is even moreso due to his humour and wit!
(I want that in pounds not AUssie dollars thankyou Lazy)

but Im sorry to say girls, he is taken. His heart belongs to a blonde and a very fine looking blonde at that. This tragic news is hard to bear I know but our lazy's heart belongs to RK....

Ronnan Keating?
icon29.gif

Is this the longest thread ever? Over 500 replies so far...

Anyway, just wanted to say the guys are good looking!
smile.gif

Acrob@t, i only see an x and no pic. Am i doing something wrong, or did you deliberatly post it that way?

------------------
"We feel like this is unfinished business - there's things for us left to do and that's why we still do it." - Larry

"For us, each night on stage has to be like it's the last night on earth. That's the way our band operates-we can't play the songs unless we're fully into them." - Bono

"The music itself will tell you where to go." - Edge (about recording)

"It's an elevation thing." - Adam (when asked why there's pictures from airport on ATYCLB cover)

get your head out of the mud baby

Where is Acrobat's pic?

I dont see a Red X... but i have his pic if he wants to give me permission to post it.

biggrin.gif
u cutie u.

Originally posted by mikal:
no cheese helmet. but maybe some flowers and champagne.

hmmm, are you trying to be a gentleman or just trying to get me drunk?
tongue.gif

biggrin.gif

------------------
--U2002revolution
(not-a-newbie)

Originally posted by U2girl:
Is this the longest thread ever? Over 500 replies so far...

Anyway, just wanted to say the guys are good looking!
smile.gif

Acrob@t, i only see an x and no pic. Am i doing something wrong, or did you deliberatly post it that way?

just wait until I'll post some of my red x pics

we will reach 1,000 posts yet

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

I think Perth may be a bit out of the way (and out of my budget!) It's gonna have to be London or TO I guess....
wink.gif

[/QUOTE]
I know thgis great Thai place in Perth (West Australia),

Mike
[/QUOTE]

Back
Top Bottom